Wakfu Part 2

--Jake--

Alibert:It spoke of your powers and your real family...

Suddenly,screams can be heard from outside. We all ran out and see polters,small dark creatures capable of turning living beings into shrubs,attacking the villagers.

Reul:What's all that racket?! | Jake:One after another.

I have to act fast before everyone turns into foliage.

Air starts to pick up at a rapid pace as I wave my hands around me. Ruel and Yugo ran off and dealt with the polters while me and Alibert smashed them.

Alibert:I appreciate the help,but aren't you a Sacrier!? | Jake:I'm more of a Halfling! Half Huppermage and half Sacrier!

Cries of fear came from our right,and we see a mother and her three children on top of a barrel trying to stay away from the polters

Alibert:I got them! Stay where it's safe Jason! Let me clean up this mess first!

With two swings of his shovel,he finished off the polters while I lift the rest of them up and smashed all of them into a small ball.

Jason:Mr. Mayor! Look out!

I quickly turn around and see Alibert's body turning into a shrub.

Jake:No! | Yugo:Dad!

Alibert:Yugo,listen to me. You will get a message to tell you where to find your real family. The message! Go find the message! | Yugo:Dad! No! Move! Say something!

I noticed something at the corner of my eye and see a tofu with a bright blue feather at its tail end. It seem to be curious of a rather large,mechanical-looking bug.

Him again?!

With a quick gesture,I crushed the bug with efficiency. After a few seconds,it self-destructed and released a bright blue cloud of Wakfu,the main source of every thing. With another gesture,I use the wind to bring the tofu closer to me as the Wakfu cloud dissipates into the ground.

In a blink of an eye,a very large tree sprouted from the ground and shocked everyone in the village.

Ruel:Ah?! Ooohh! Holy bwork! What do you think Jake? Any chance that would work on a stash of kamas? | Jake:No,I don't think so...

We turn and head toward Alibert,who's still a shrub.

Ruel:Poor poor Alibert. | Jake:Worry not Yugo. I believe I know an Eniri-- | ???:Where is he! The man who saved me from evil Rubilax! | Ruel:Well! I've forgotten about him. | Jake:So,you're finally awake.

The one who was finding me is the same bright,fiery-haired Iop who was possessed by that Shushu I pulled out of him before. Iops are descendants of a god of the same name,and they LOVE fighting.

???:Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove,noble knight and guardians of the Shushus. You saved my soul! I will repay this debt even if it cost me my life! | Rubilax:That's not the way he talks to me! A knight? (laughs) I've heard that one before! | Percedal:I command you to  suck it,demon! | Rubilax:You'd still be a farm hand if it wasn't for me! And a dead one at that. | Percedal:I have a moment of weakness,that's all! I would've been just fine without you! | Rubilax:The tru-- | Jake:Can you two knock it off?

Not wanting to waste any time,I controlled the air to feel like their being weighed down.

Jake:First of all,it was Yugo who saved you. Second,let's get his father back. | Percedal:*looks around* You had polters here as well? They invaded two other villages. They come from the Forbidden Forest. I went myself but didn't have time to find out very much. I was attacked by a vile monster when I was asleep! | Rubilax:And that's where you cried and I promised to save your life! And then remembered wh-- | Percedal:Will you shut up!?