Wakfu Part 31

--Jake--

Leaving the court room, I pull out a large, cooked chicken leg and began eating it. I wander around the castle and say hello to any passing guards or maids before I hear sounds of what I think are fighting at the training grounds. Of course that's normal, but I can hear Dally down there. I strut into the training grounds, finishing my meal, and see Dally taking down several Sadida guards all by himself.

Hm,that's interesting.

Eva:Dally! What exactly are you doing?!

I turn to my right and see Amalia and Evangyline standing there with surprise coloring their faces.

Percedal:Amalia! I really love the way your people welcome strangers! | Evangyline:*Amalia face palms* Iop-brain! As if this was the time for that! If the prince sees you th-- | Armand:*appears behind us* Challenge me? | Amalia:Armand! You know what Iops are like! Fighting's like a game for them! | Armand:That's perfect! I can do for a little relaxation.

Armand:Mr. Dally sir,let's say you to a little friendly duel! | Percedal:*sees Amalia and Eva signaling him to disagree* Ugh,no,sorry mi'lord. I'm a little tired,I'm gonna go finish my soup. (the girls let out a breath of relief) | Armand:Oh,what a shame,and there was me thinking Iop knights always behave with such courtesy...

Percedal:Well, if its courtesy you want, I'm your Iop! (the two fell down comically) If you allow me Prince Armand, I'd like to fight with bare hands. I don't wanna scar a royal.

Rubilax:If you need me, you know where to find me.

Armand:*smirks* What incredible arrogance...

The two creates distance from each other Ruel appears beside me with a burp.

Ruel:Did I miss something?

Dally stretched a bit before going into his hand-to-hand stance.

Armand:*laughs* What a ridiculous warm up routine!

Heh,says you.

Dally charged toward him as Armand snaps his finger, growing a dark green bramble that made Percedal trip. He recovers by rolling and go for a tackle. Armand side steps and countered with a simple punch to the gut. With the same hand, he tosses Dally into the air and waits for his next move as Percedal crashed into the ground.

Percedal:*gets up* I meant to do that! All part of the plan!

He dashes toward Armand again and he simply tossed down a seed and grew a tree right in front of Dally.

Armand:*laughs* I see why you're attached to this Iop Evangyline! Making the soldiers laugh is more important than people think! (continues laughing)

Show him what you got Dally.

Percedal:*struggle in his voice* Let's get this party started! 

Dally tears the tree off the ground and nearly got a hit on Armand if it weren't for his quick reflexes. Dally jumps into the air, carrying the tree, and swings down. Armand pulls out his doll and inflated it with his magic, making the tree hit Dally instead. He follows up with a bramble attack and knocked Dally into the walls.

Armand:*grabs his brambles and uses them as whips* You look a little run down Percedal! I have something here that might 'whip' you into shape. | Percedal:Really? So what is i--? (Armand hits his hand with his bramble whip) Hey! That's not fair! Is this you acting with cour--

He dodged the whip aiming for his mouth and pulled a scowl.

Percedal:*Jake's words* There will be people in the world that people will take advantage of you. Once you figured out who they really are, fight back and don't let them have the chance to control you.