Wakfu Part 23

--Jake--

Yugo:Me? | Jake:Probably. It could be you or another person with the same name.

Jake:That's enough questions for tonight. If there's any more,I'll answer them tomorrow. It's getting late. Pick your rooms down here,I'll be upstairs.

Without saying another word,I get up and head toward my room.

--The next morning--

Moon pushes our boat,now fixed thanks to him and the Kannibals,and the others board it while me and Amalia stay behind.

Botan Ficus:May Sadida protect you on your journey,Great Wolf. | Jake:May Sadida protect you too,High Priest Ficus. | Botan Ficus:Having seen this boy's powers,it must've been a fun adventure Great Wolf. | Jake:It has been.

Amalia:*pets Moon* Goodbye little god! (kisses his head) I'll never forget you.

Moon rushes toward me and shook me around a bit before he start running around the island,erecting totem poles in excitement.

Jake:*chuckles* You shouldn't tease him like that. Let's go? | Amalia:Mhm!

I switch to water and made a platform. I hopped on it with Amalia following close. I turn around and wave goodbye to my village. All the Kannibals wave goodbye and wished my party good luck.

With a splash,me and Amalia reach the boat and head off to Oma Island!

Yugo:The boat's fixed Ruel! | Ruel:*laughs* I'm sure we'll see Oma Island at the end of the evening! | Jake:So long as Dally doesn't hit another albatrocious! | Percedal:That thing about bad luck,it's just nonsense! I bet you that this boat will reach Oma Island without a scratch!

--Timeskip--

Jake:Ughhhh...

Waking up with a headache,I instinctively hold my head as it throbbed in pain. I feel sand within my hair,so I run through my hands and get rid of the sand.

Jake:What happened? Where's the others?

--Flashback--

Me and Amalia were relaxing while Eva was feeling the breeze brush past her. Dally was suffering in sea sickness,which is quite normal now,while Yugo and Ruel were asking Scribble for confirmations.

Suddenly,a looming presence was coming and I immediately stood up. The others immediately stared at me and became high alert. A large cloud-like fog was inching toward the boat. A giant black tentacle emerged from the sea and crashed against the boat. We all lose our footing as it wrapped around the boat and more black tentacles appear. It lifts the boat up into the air and the head of the black kralove hovers over us.

--Present--

Jake:Right. That Iop-brain has to say something,doesn't he?

Dally:Hey! Jake's over here! | Jake:Hm? | Evangyline,Amalia,Ruel:Jay!

I stand up and dust myself off. I walk toward the others and meet up with them. Although,there is a weirdly colored transparent squid on his Ruel's head.

Jake:You guys okay? Any wounds? | Ruel:I think we're completely fine. How about you? | Jake:Some sand in my hair and a headache,but pretty much good. Where's Yugo? | Evangyline:Come to think of it,where is he? | Amalia:We have to find him!

We all start searching for him and calling out his name.

Amalia:He couldn't have gone very far,where is he?