Wakfu Part 64

--Jake--

Eva:Its decided then, we'll take care of searching up Haven Port and the Trool Fair. I'll send you an arrow if I find her. | Cra:Very well. I wish you the best of luck on your quest!

After that, he and the other two Cras left

Eva:Come on, let's hit the road before night falls. | Percedal:Uh,Eva? Who's Cleome? | Eva:*seems to have a flashback* Cleome? She's my sister. | Yugo:Sister?! You have a sister, Evangyline!?

I smile gently at Yugo's antics, but later noticed Dally glaring at Eva, which she also noticed as well. We continued traveling between the cliffs as Dally is giving Eva the silent treatment.

Yugo:How come has Eva never mentioned that she has a sister before. | Jake:I think it would be the same situation for me when I told you guys about her. You lot just never asked, or she rather keep her secrets to herself. | Amalia:Mhm. Its her private life, and she's not a great talker if you know what I mean.

Ruel:Ah, no Amalia, I don't know what you mean. | Yugo:Wow, so Eva has a sister too? I wonder what she looks like? | Amalia:Like a brat! Super jealous and super unpleasant! The last time I saw her, she didn't even speak to me unless it was to insult me! Hmph!

Amalia walks away.

Ruel:Well Yugo, I don't know who this "brat" is, but I like her already! Come on, lets get moving, we can't be far.

Climbing up, we hear the two lovebirds arguing.

Eva:But since I said I was going to tell you, I just haven't had the time is all! There was your disappearance...then there was your reappearance, and then I saved you from Rubilax! | Percedal:Yeah yeah ok! You saved me, we know!

Eva:*walks up to him* You're really stupid when you wanna be! | Percedal:Yeah yeah, we all know that as well! Dally the Iop brain! Thick as two planks! | Eva:What are you talking about now?! | Percedal:I'm always taken for granted! The one everyone mocks, the court jester! Its very simple Eva. I sometimes wonder what you're doing with a Iop brain like me...

The air grew very tense after Percedal said that.

Ruel:Come on now friends, smile! Here we are at the Trool Fair!

After some more traveling, and arguing, we enter the Fair. I followed Ruel and Yugo as they had fun with some games. Eva came around and saw what we were doing through one of those walls where you take the character of whoever's face on the other side of the wall and your family takes a picture of you with another in it. It all warranted a good laugh out of us.

Eva:I really don't see what's funny. (we all continued laughing) Fine, I'll deal with this myself.

I stop laughing as I hear a faint "Ms. Cra!" from what sounds like a speaker.

Judging from how quiet it is, that came from the arena. Percedal should be over there right now, and knowing him, he might be able to jump in and join whenever he wants.

Jake:Hold on, lets get closer to that speaker.

We listen to it a couple more times and later chalk up that Dally and Cleome was fighting the Trools spectacularly until Evangyline showed up. After that, they finished the match and was later ordered to meet the creator of the arena asap.

Yugo:So what's going on? | Jake:Sounds like we're gonna be here until the end of the day. | Yugo:Really?! | Jake:Mhm. Let's go meet them in front of the arena.

After a few short minutes of walking, we meet up with Cleome, Eva, and Percedal as we get to a secluded spot.

Cleome:So here are the other three members of the Brotherhood of the Tofu, by Cra, I'm so lucky to meet you! You must be Yugo the mysterious Eliatrope! You're the legendary Mr. Stroud right? And Mr. Jake the powerful Elementalist!

Ruel:Just call me Ruel. My Enutrof, you two look really alike. A spitting image of Eva! (he looks between Cleome's vibrant figure and Eva's more stressed figure) Well, you two look really alike! (big goofy smile)

Yugo:Wow, its so cool to meet Eva's sister! Uh, why did you say mysterious? | Cleome:You don't know? You're an Eliatrope! you must have tons and tons of things to tell us! | Amalia:Right, may I remind you that we have an important mission? So now we found the troublemaker, let's send her back to Cra City and get us out of here.

Cleome:That's great and everything, but we have a fight to win! Dally, I can't wait to have a lesson from a real warrior!