Wakfu Part 36

--Jake--

Yugo:Isn't that the book you gave her Jay? | Amalia:It is! (opens up the book) She left a message! "I'll soon be back with Dally. Yugo,I took the liberty of borrowing your map, I hope you don't mind! See you soon, Eva." She...She's gone! Without even telling me! | Jake:Maybe you two should've taken her more seriously...

We chatted for a bit more before Yugo, Adamai, and Amalia gets back to their duties. I, however, continued studying Dally's statue. I keep writing down notes before lightning signified me of a thunderstorm currently brewing.

Jake:Ah, just what I needed!

I quickly put my research in my Haven bag and wait for the rain to start pouring. I charge up the electricity inside me and see lightning start to dance around me. Going into a crouch, I further charge up my lightning before jumping high into the air and into the clouds, turning into a lightning bolt as I look for Eva's wakfu.

--No POV--

Thunder struck the earth and it caught the attention of Jake's friends, which all were in different places within the kingdom.

Amalia:Lightning?

Ruel:That looks like it struck Percedal's statue!

Yugo:Oh no! Dally's statue! | Adamai:Jake's over there isn't he? He must've absorbed the lightning blast and saved the statue!

Amalia:It looks like it came from the ground and went up to the clouds, does that mean...he's going to find Eva now?

--The next morning,Eva--

Scribble:Evangyline! Come on! Get up! It's time to get out of here! It smells like water around here! You know I hate water!

With a yawn, Eva gets up and stretched her arms.

???:Morning Eva!

She immediately grabs her bow and nocked an arrow, pointing it to where the voice originates.

Eva:Jay?! | Jake:Hey!

He gives Eva a closed eye smile with a wave as he turns toward her while he sits at the edge of the cliff.

Eva:Are you really gonna help me in finding Dally? | Jake:C'mon Eva. I'm a being that doesn't belong here. I'm sure I can do some things that can help you in your search for Dally. | Eva:I...Thank you Jake. What's with the new get up?

Jake looks down and checks himself out.

Jake:Like it? I've been thinking of changing into more a rogue-like attire for quite a while now! | Eva:*smiles as she scoffs* Certainly fits you, trickster

Jake:Like it? I've been thinking of changing into more a rogue-like attire for quite a while now! | Eva:*smiles as she scoffs* Certainly fits you, trickster. | Jake:*laughs* What about you? I see you've cut your hair. | Eva:*blushes* Do you think Dally would like it? | Jake:*smiles* I'm sure he would love it!