The wall creaked and shuddered as the sound of gears shifting filled the silent hall. The magic spread its way like spiderwebs until you could clearly see that the doors had been formed. 

Draco walked forward first, opening the door as quietly as he could, shuffling the rest of us in. He took out his mother's wand since Harry had stolen his and he took my hand once again. The group moved in absolute silence until we heard something being shuffled around.

"Harry," Blaise spoke. Draco nodded his head, following where the sound had come from. 

This room had never been scary for me, but today it was. Something about the thought of dying out there scared me. 

"Well, well," Draco spoke as we all came to a quick stop after we turned a corner. "What brings you here, Potter?" Everyone held their wands at Harry, but I didn't. Draco had pushed me behind him.

"I could ask you the same," Harry responded, walking towards us after dropping what he had in his hands. 

Goyle had a smug look on his face that I wanted to slap off. I was very close. "You have something of mine," Draco responded. "I'd like it back." He said referring to his wand.

"What's wrong with the one you have," Harry said sarcastically. It would have been funny if he wasn't an ass all the time. 

"It's my mother's." None of them put their wands down. "It's powerful but not the same." I wanted to do something but there was nothing to do at the moment. "Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?"

Harry pressed his lips in a line, changing the subject. "Why didn't you tell her?" I mentally cursed myself knowing what he was referring to. "Bellatrix. You knew it was me. You didn't say anything."

"Some of us aren't assholes, Potter," I said from behind Draco. I pushed him out of the way and stepped forward. "We wanted to help you. Maybe, we thought, you would help us get out in return." I glared at him. "Foolish. Because what did you do? You ran. And left us with those... those monsters." Harry looked down at his feet. 

Goyle whispered something to Draco behind me that I couldn't make out. 

Then Harry reached for his wand. My heart skipped as I reached into my pocket and dragged mine out. 

"Easy," Harry says in front of me. 

"Expelliarmus!" Someone shouted and out of nowhere Hermione and Ron came out. 

Draco's wand flew to the ground. He pushed the three back but right before they left Goyle shouted, "Avada Kedavra!" The spell shot right past my head almost knocking me dead.

"AVADA KEDAVRA?" I yelled back at him. "ARE YOU INSANE??" 

He didn't respond but Draco called for me to follow them so I turned and ran after shooting one last spell. He grabbed my hand awkwardly but he didn't care at the moment. 

A roar came behind us. "THAT MY GIRLFRIEND YOU NUMPTIES!" I couldn't help it so I burst out laughing. 

"He called us numpties." I laughed. Draco shot me a warning glace, fear evident in his expression. "Oh come on. It was funny." I mumbled to myself as we continued to run. 

I still couldn't believe that Goyle tried to literally kill someone. But, sadly, it didn't surprise me one bit. 

We made it to a stopping point but Ron was still on our trail. "What do we do?" Draco panicked. The Goyle did something. Worse and he could ever have possibly done. He cast a Fiendfyre. 

My eyes widened as the orange flames glided up, scorching everything but taking its shape. Draco cursed Goyle out and Blaise joined in. I was too caught up in the flames that Goyle cast in front of it. 

He kept flicking his wand, releasing more and more flames, feeding into the monster. Draco looked terrified as he grabbed my hand and Blaise's shoulder running down a narrow path, surrounded by walls of lost objects that were soon to be up in flames. 

We climbed up a pile of rubbish when we came to a dead end. My heart was seemingly pounding in my head as we climbed. The head brushed my feet and beads of sweat dampened my face.

I was neck in neck with Draco and Blaise soon joined us as a scream came from below us. Goyle fell into the flames, screaming as the heat burnt him. Now I would never get to slap him. Pity. 

We kept climbing but soon I realized it was doing no good. I would die today. I would surely die. 

The heat kept climbing up the pile, not showing mercy for anything. My hand gripped something but the dim lighting failed to reveal that it was unstable, making the three of us crash down, closer to the flames. 

Draco grabbed my hand again as he let out a yelped. "You alright Y/N?" I heard him yell over the screaming pit below us. I nodded my head. Even though he couldn't see it.

The thing that happened next was utterly insane. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were flying on broomsticks they probably found in the room. And they were coming towards us. Either they were going to knock us in the fire or they were actually coming to save us. 

First, Harry flew by, reaching his hand out for anyone to grab. Draco stretched his hand out but he missed. He turned back around and flew back again, this time successfully grabbing Draco. Ron grabbed Blaise, and Hermione grabbed me. 

Draco looked behind his shoulder and called out for me. "I'm alright!" I called back to him. 

I was alright.