The Burrow

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!"

Each day passed slower and slower. I didn't want Christmas to come yet here it was. Draco and I sat in the living room opening presents. This part was usually the best part but it was awful. The large group of Death Eaters was here again, maybe even more than last time. They all watched us open them. 

I didn't get much at all except for more coats and jackets, shoes, and lots of silver jewelry. Narcissa took me out to get Draco a present and I had gotten him a snow globe. Inside was a snake. I honestly loved it for some reason even though I've never cared for a snowglobe at all. He got me a silver necklace chain. 

After we opened everything Bellatrix immediately took me out in the hallway. "My gift to you is teaching you how to apparate." She said the words like it was one long one. It took a second for my mind to process it. When it finally did I was just as confused as before.

"As I said when you got here, were going to kidnap Potter." She laughed loudly. "We'll need to apparate!" She taunted. She raised her wand and said some kind of spell. When it hit me it felt weird. "There. That should make it easier!" The way she talked scared me. She was delusional. No doubt about it. 

Her instruction on how to do it wasn't clear at all. She told me we would be semi-apparating meaning I would be transforming into smoke giving me the ability to fly. I had seen some of the Death Eaters do it making me even more nervous.

"Now, I've already charmed you so it should be easier for you to get your mind in tune." I think she needs to get her mind in tune. Regardless, I closed my eyes focusing on the black smoke I wanted to turn into. I imagined it flying through the air quickly, not stopping for anything.

Suddenly something in my brain clicked and my entire body went numb. But as soon as it went numb it became an awful sensation. My entire body felt like it was twisting and turning. A ringing shuddered throughout my ears that I knew wasn't there but soon enough my mind cleared and I was flying. It was still strange. I could look at myself but I wasn't myself. I was smoke. 

I flew a couple of feet out the front door before pressing down and landing on the floor, the smoke leaving me in a sense. I heard clapping and cheering come from Bellatrix from the door. 

"She did it! She did it! She did it!" She cheered as a tall figure came up behind her and whispered something to her. She nodded her head before running out to me. "Turns out The Dark Lord wants Fenrir to come with us." She told me. "Speaking of, it's time to go."

I still had no idea where I was going but I focused my mind like I saw Bellatrix do. It was time to go I guess.

----

After a while of following her through the sky not knowing where I was going, it all became clear. Although I had never been here I knew where I was. The Burrow. My heart felt like it had fallen to the floor.

Bellatrix was in front of me and she made a ring of fire grow around the house. I wanted to scream for her to stop but I knew I couldn't. She landed in front of the house and I did too, hiding my face so they couldn't see it was me. I didn't know what the hell we were doing except for getting Harry but I don't know how setting a fire would do that. Bellatrix sprinted through the raging flames, me right after her. I didn't want any chance of doing something wrong.

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!" She chanted with laughter. It was awful. "YOu coming to get me?" She edged him on and that's when I heard shuffling behind me. I didn't know where Bellatrix went. And I was scared. Really, truly scared. 

I could hear Bellatrix cackle and giggle but I had lost her. I still sprinted through the tall maze of wheat and plants. I came across a puddle of water but knew I had to stay somewhere hidden so I ran into the tall plants and hid. I watched as Harry Stupified Fenrir and watched as spells were thrown against each other in bright light. Finally, I saw the other two Apparate into their smoky forms. I took their lead, peering down at the group. I felt awful. I didn't want to do this yet somehow here I was. 

I raced after Fenrir and Bellatrix hoping not to lose them in the complete darkness of the night. I saw them as they flew right into The Burrow. My focus was completely lost as I watched the tall building come up in flames and collapse. 

The misty form I was in was gone as I tumbled down to the ground right in front of the Weasley's. I hit the ground hard as I groaned and rolled over. I heard the twins yell something like,

"IT LOOKS LIKE A KID." I rushed off my back and heaved myself up, letting my hair fall over my face covering it completely except for one eye. I looked at them.

Their expressions were hurt, pain, fear, sadness. And curiosity at who I was. I didn't spend any more time to let them figure it out. I jumped up letting the smoke take over once more and raced after the two once more. 

How much more of this could I take.