Problems

"My problem? I don't have a problem."

Just like Fred and George had promised they talked to Harry. He agreed to let me. We started practicing in the room of requirements as soon as possible. The room was different than when I had found it in the fourth year. Instead of the mirror and the couch with the fireplace, it was completely empty. It was the most fun I've ever had. Sneaking around the castle, the adrenaline rush, the power we all held. 

I had finally got my Patronus after a while of training. It was a hyena. Can't say I expected it but when I got it, it made sense. 

"Nice job, Y/N!" Harry congratulated me as he saw my charm run through the air. 

"Thanks, Potter." I walked over to see the twins and see how they were coming along. 

"Nice charm Y/N." They said at the same time. I nodded my head in thanks and asked if they had gotten theirs. They hadn't, at least not yet. 

---

The 'class' ended and everyone headed to their common rooms. I was the only one who went to the basement.

"Where have you been?" My attention gets drawn to the speaker. They were sitting on one of the stairs leading down. Draco. 

"No where important," I said as I briskly walked past. I wondered why he was sitting there but I didn't bother asking. He wouldn't tell me anyway. 

Finally, I got to my room and fell asleep. When I woke up I threw on my robes and got ready for another day. After school today we had another practice with what we decided to call, Dumbledores Army aka the DA. Not everyone liked me being in that class though. I had no idea why but a Hufflepuff named Megan Jones liked to make it clear she didn't want me there. I paid no attention to her whatsoever. She was the least of my concerns. 

I walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts, my first class, and sat down at my seat. Pansy was already there. She pretended not to notice me and didn't even make a smart remark about me which was shocking. It was a nice and peaceful class though. 

When professor Umbitch was giving a lecture I felt two taps on my right shoulder. I turned around to see Draco leaning over the table. 

"Remember, practice is tonight." He whispered. I nodded before responding. 

"Yeah- wait, tonight? I thought it was tomorrow." I realized that if I went to Quidditch that I wouldn't be able to go to DA training. 

"Well, yeah tomorrow too but Graham wanted to get us another practice before we play the Hufflepuffs," I remembered that it was going to be the first time that I played on the field that wasn't practice. 

"Thanks," I said before turning back around to the teacher. The inevitable remarks from Pansy started as soon as I did.

"W-w-wait t-tonight? I'm Y/N Hartwood and I can't keep my schedule straight." She mocked in a high voice. 

I rolled my eyes before turning to her. "What is your problem?" 

"My problem? I don't have a problem." Her tone was annoyed and she very obviously had a problem.

"If you say so." I breathed out before picking my quill up and writing the notes on the board. 

---

"Hey, Fred, George!" I called to the twins as I ran up to them after school. "Mind telling Harry I can't make it today?"

"Sure thing, Y/N." Fred agreed.

"Why not?" George said immediately following Fred's words.

"Graham added an extra practice today to prepare for the last game before winter break on Friday." The twins nodded their heads in understanding before saying bye and running off towards the room of requirement while I headed off to change into my Quidditch gear.