Arrival

I personally like that one (I imagine it just a little darker)and thought you might too, but feel free to choose one you've got in mind :)

B/T- Body Type

Amos and I walked through Diagonally and walked into one of the only clothing stores that were there. I took a deep breath before walking in. The store was a lot different than the one that Tracey and I went into for out gowns. Dresses lined the walls in all different colors from plain black to neon yellow to patterns to sparkles. 

I walked around for a while and so did Amos. He agreed to help me pick out a dress. I flipped through a couple of racks of black, gray, and green dresses but couldn't find any that I liked. I turned around to see the progress Amos was making. He was holding a darker beige dress. The top looked like it was boned making it a corset and the skirt was layered with texture to it. 

I walked over to him to examine the dress further. It was beautiful. "Well, quit staring at it and go try it on!" He urged to me pushing the dress in my arms and to the dressing rooms. Finally, I walked inside one and closed the door behind me. 

I took off the jersey that I had been wearing for a while along with jeans that I had on. I slipped into the dress and it fit my B/T shape perfectly. I smiled at the reflection. It wasn't any of the colors that Draco said would be best but I figured it was close enough.

I walked out of the room to show Amos. He turned his head toward me as I walked out. He cupped hands over his mouth and tears formed in his eyes. 

"I've always wondered what father's meant when they say the best feeling is seeing their daughter their prom dress. This isn't exactly that but I figure it's pretty close." He just called me his daughter. I smiled at him as he came to hug me. "I think this ones a keeper."

"I agree," I said as I slipped back into the changing room and threw on my old clothes so we could buy the dress. We walked to the counter and were greeted by an old man. He told us the price and it was outrageous but we had more than enough. 

"Thank you, kindly!" The old man said as we exited the shop. I gripped the bag the dress was in tightly. Buying the dress made it real. There really was no turning back now.

------

It was the day. 

Was the first thing that popped into my brain as I awoke. I felt like I couldn't move but I knew I had too. I sat up and stared at the dress that was hanging on my dresser. 

"Here goes nothing," I mumbled to no one in particular as I forced myself off the bed. Each step made my heart beat faster and faster. I took the dress off the hanger and walked to the bathroom to change. I put on the dress for the second time. 

Looking at the reflection in the mirror, I imagined what might happen when I arrive once more.

'Draco, dear, is this her?' Narcissa would ask politely
'Yes, mother.'
'She doesn't look very important to me.'

No that wouldn't happen. Draco already said that his father knew who I was. How? I had absolutely no idea what business Lucius Malfoy would know me from. 

I straightened myself out in the mirror and brushed my hair, put on my make up, and then my shoes. 

I looked at the clock. It was 10:30. I had an hour and a half to get from here to the train to the Manor. I don't know how I was going to get through the trains-

Knock
Knock
Knock

It wasn't coming from my room door. It was coming from the one downstairs. I heard it creak open and heard some words being exchanged. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Speak of her, here she is," Amos said, confusion ringing through his tone. A man dressed in a nicely tailored suit looked at me. 

"Come with us, Miss. Hartwood." His voice was deep and a little unnerving. "We're here to take you to the Manor." 

"I was under the understanding that she would take the railways," Amos spoke up a little concerned at not being notified of this.

"Oh, we'll have no such thing. Not in her dress and not with her importance to Mr. Draco Malfoy." The man said his name so formerly. 

"I'll be fine, Amos," I said as I finished coming down the stairs. "I'll see you later, ok?" He nodded and pulled me into a hug. 

"Follow me, miss." Another man I hadn't noticed before had said. He led the way out of the house and that's when I noticed a black carriage being pulled by two black and white horses. Bloody hell. 

Here goes nothing.

One of the men, I assumed was the footman, opened the carriage door, and let me in. I nodded my head curtly as I remembered what Draco had told me. 

"We will arrive in approximately an hour," The man said as he closed the door. No one else was on the inside of the carriage except for me. 

"Thank you." 

The man climbed into the front with another man to help steer the horses. The carriage started to move and I looked out of the window to my right to see Amos waving goodbye. I waved back but I don't know if he could see me. 

I scooted back to the other side of the cart and gazed out the window. Trees and birds passed by the window as we rode along. Parts of the ride was bumpy and others were smooth. I was dreading getting there which made time fly.

The horses whined in the front as the carriage came to a halt. My heart sped up again and my breath hitched. I looked out the other window and that's when I saw it. The giant Manor. Tall bushed lined the walkway and halfway to the house was a tall iron gate. It was surreal and I couldn't believe it was happening. 

The door opened making me jump a little. I was shaking a little but tried to calm my nerves. The footman held out a hand to help me down. 

As my feet reached the cobblestone path the tall iron gate slid open to reveal three people. 

Narcissa
Lucius

and Draco.