I Will Kill You

"I need you to abolish that threat."

The first day of school started in two days meaning we left for the train tomorrow. One last dinner before it all. 

Being the newest addition was really easy now. It had been a slow process but now I had gotten used to the formalities. 

I put on a dark green dress and black heels, getting ready for the last dinner which also happened to be a death eater meeting. The first one with Draco and I being official. Everyone was going to be there like breakfast not even a month ago. It had felt like such a long time ago but it hadn't. 

-----

We all sat around the long table in the same places we had before. Once again Draco and I didn't even do as much as glance at each other. While we were in the manor it was like we were back to being strangers. We hadn't had another kiss, we hadn't held hands often, hadn't hugged. We never did a lot of that stuff anyway but it was like we hardly knew each other.

"The last time I saw you're beautiful smiles, I announced that these two lovely children," Voldemort pointed towards us. "We're going to join us. And now they have officially." The table clapped. Narcissa who would normally be happy and joining in looked like she was about to vomit. 

"Now," He walked towards us as he did before. "You've been given your mission correct?" 

"Yes my lord." Draco and I said synchronized. 

"Good, good! Now what you don't know is that you have one more. And you must complete this. Understood?"

We nodded our heads. The earlier belief that this was going to be easy was gone. I thought we were just going to be fixing a cabinet. But now there was something else and they waited until Voldemort himself could tell us. That couldn't mean anything good. 

"There is a certain wizard out there who despises me. He's very powerful too making him a threat. I need you to abolish that threat." He said the last sentence harshly. He was now pacing around the entire length of the table. My mind was already racing to try to find who he would want gone. Then it hit me.

"I need you to kill Albus Dumbledore." He sneered and the whole table cackled along as well. 

I felt Draco's heart shatter and my fall at the words. We were just a couple of kids who, not even a month ago, had a normal life. Draco might have seemed like a spoiled brat who got everything he wanted, hell he even fooled me, but now I know he wasn't. And he didn't have it in him to kill Dumbledore much less kill anyone. 

"And if you proceed to fail," He was now back over to me and Draco. "I will kill you." He hissed in our ears. The uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach was growing quickly. His words echoed through my head as he left to go sit back down at his seat at the head. 

After the clapping and laughter died down Lucius looked Draco in the eyes. "I'm very proud of you." Draco's eyes swelled with tears. Not the reaction I was expecting at all but he swelled harshly sucking in all the tears before they could fall.

"Thank you, father." He said blandly. 

"Now, there's one last thing." Moldy Voldy said from the head of the table. Sure, maybe I had to be his follower but I didn't have to like it. "Snape had made the unbreakable curse. Am I right Narcissa?" 

"Yes, my lord." She said. I hadn't noticed snape at the other end of the table until just now. Why was he here? He was loyal to Dumbledore and proved that many times. 

"Perfect. In that case, he will be assisting you two. If, in the rare case you do not succeed, Snape will fill that position and do it himself. Am I understood?" His voice boomed throughout the room in a rage.

"Yes my lord." We said once more. His frown turned into a grin and stretched across his face. 

"Wonderful."