10

I was dumbfounded when we walked inside Kameron's house. It was stunning and I felt so small inside of it. My place was so much smaller than Kameron's and it made me feel a bit self-conscious when remembering that Kameron was at my house.

"So, we have the living room and of course the kitchen which you two are more than welcome to use and raid. The bedrooms are upstairs, I will show you those in a minute but down here we have a game room down the hall to the left and a gym to the right. There's a pool outside along with a hot tub and we also have one downstairs in the house for when it gets cold out.", Kameron said, showing us around the house.

Two pools, one outdoor and the other indoor? I looked at Maddie who's eyes were wide and seemed excited to be here. I felt a bit uncomfortable just because I felt like I was using Kameron and that was the last thing I needed him to feel again.

We reached the bedrooms, Maddie was in awe of her room and we left her alone. I waddle slightly down the hall next to Kameron.

"When would you like to order the test?", I asked, holding my belly.

"Uh, we can wait a few days. You guys can get settled in a bit.", Kameron said then stopped in front of a door.

He opened it and it revealed a big room with a king-size bed. The room had a white aesthetic theme and it was beautiful. We walked in and I set my bag down on the foot of the bed.

"This is beautiful.", I say.

"It's yours. I have no idea how long you are going to be staying here for but you are welcome to decorate how you like.", Kameron said.

I turn to him and he gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you.", I told him.

"You're welcome.", he replied.

I felt a flutter in my stomach and I let out a small gasp.

"You okay?", Kameron asked.

"Y-yeah, the baby just kicked.", I laughed.

I looked up at Kameron and he looked lost. I reached for his hand, hesitantly he gave it to me. Slowly, I placed it on my belly and held it there until I felt another kick.

"Whoa.", Kameron said.

"Pretty cool, huh?", I asked.

Kameron nodded, he cleared his throat then slowly moved his hand away from my belly. He looked at me then turned away and let out a sigh.

"Well, get yourself comfortable and make yourself at home.", Kameron said then turned to leave.

I watched him and when he left I looked down at my belly.

"Baby, we are going to be alright.", I whispered.

I began unpacking the clothes that I had with me. When I was done I walked down the hall to Maddie's room. She was looking out the window but when she heard me she turned around and smiled.

Kameron's house was stunning and the view that he had was beautiful. The windows were huge and you could see clearly out of them, it was almost as if there were no window there at all.

"His place is stunning.", Maddie said.

"It is but don't get too comfortable here. Once he finds out that the baby really is his then we are going back home. He thinks I want him for his money and I don't, we both know that.", I said to her.

"He'll figure that out soon enough, Amy. Come on let's go downstairs and see what Mr. Montgomery is doing.", Maddie says hooking her arm into mine.

We walked out of the room and downstairs, we saw Kameron in the kitchen pouring some coffee into a mug. When he noticed us he gestured to the counter.

We walked over and sat down, he handed Maddie a cup of coffee then handed me a mug.

"Oh, I can't have coffee.", I said.

"I gave you some tea.", Kameron replied.

"Oh, thank you.", I smiled.

Maddie nodded. "Yes thank you. You have a very beautiful home.", she said.

"Thank you.", Kameron said.

I lifted my cup and pressed it to my lips before taking a sip of my tea. Kameron looked at me then looked away once I set my mug down. There was a knock on the door, Kameron excused himself then walked away to answer it.

"Kameron babe.", Maddie and I heard a woman say.

Maddie's eyebrows went up when she looked at me.

"Katie, come in.", Kameron said. "We're in the kitchen.", he said, his voice becoming louder as he got closer.

He walked into the kitchen again and a woman followed behind him. Katie Jordan, the girl from the movie trailer on Tv. They were together?!

"Hello, I'm Katie.", she said to both Maddie and me.

We shook her hand, I put my hands back on my mug and kept my eyes on the marble countertop. I felt awkward now, if he and Katie were together, how was he going to tell her the news? No wonder why he was so defensive back at the office.

"Hope Kameron here isn't giving you girls too much trouble.", Katie said with a smile.

"Not at all, his home is very beautiful. The design is absolutely stunning.", Maddie says.

"Ah yes. I had to give Kameron some inspiration and I even decorated the living room myself.", Katie said.

They were together, especially if she decorated his house. I looked up to caught Kameron looking at me. I pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom.", I lie.

I scoot off of the stool and hold my belly for support.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant? How exciting! Oh my, do you know what you're having?", Katie asks.

Shit.

"I am. I don't know yet, I was supposed to have an appointment back home but I may have to set one up here.", I say.

"I get to know first so I can throw Amelia a gender reveal party! I am team girl.", Maddie says.

Katie smiles then looks at me.

"May I?", she asks.

"Sure.", I say, and push my belly out.

Kate placed her hands on my belly and I felt a kick, Katie gasps then laughs. Great timing baby.

"You said when you get back home, are you visiting?", Katie asks.

I looked at Maddie and Kameron then back at Katie. I went to say something but was cut off by Kameron.

"Amelia is going to be staying here for a few days. It uh- Amelia and I are expecting.", Kameron says then clears his throat.

Katie turns around and looks at him.

"What?"