62.

After so long. Long chapter but a filler ish one. Tell me what you think!!

____

@Haya : This december, let us all look back at the year we've had and understand that sometimes, all you need to do to grow is to survive. You survived. I survived. It's quite beautiful.

"Your pants are a little tight, no?" Haya looked up at him with a tiny frown, feeling his soft gaze on her for a short while before he stood up as the aircraft came to a halt and everyone started to prepare themselves

"No, they're not." Haya murmured, since she had put alot of thought in her outfits and her stylist had made sure that she got the right clothes handed to her.

She was in an all white pant and shirt, paired with leather green heels and a winter suitable warm coat of the same color.

She knew the importance of the G20 summit, the entire world's eyes remained stuck for the two days of the conferences and the meetings. Every news channel globally talked about the significance of it.

Since Maraaish was a part of the G20 and Buredaan was not, Haya had never really been able to attend as a member before.

It was the first time that she was going to make an appearance as the Crown Prince's wife. She had never really been by Amir's side with so much media and press attention before.

She was quite excited when Amir had told her of his plans a month ago. These were the kind of events that she always wanted to be a part of, she wanted to be the centre of attention like that and honestly, she craved it too.

So, she had spent the last month deciding her outfits and Amir only had one request, keep them as modest as possible.

Haya watched as the Prince took the coat from his assistant, thanking him as he wore it. He looked at Haya again, finding her waist extremely prominent.

"I'm literally all covered up, Amir. Besides, I'm just about to wear the coat over it." Haya murmured, moving close to him so that no one could hear her.

She put her hand on his shoulder as he nodded, looking behind her as he saw her stylist and assistant hesitating in coming near them.

"Yes, please." He said, turning around and talking to his team members as Haya wore the coat with the woman's help.

Her assistant handed over the bottle of perfume and Haya sprayed it all over herself, giving it back. She looked into the mirror and made sure that her hair looked fine, before she turned back around and found her husband's satisfied gaze on her.

He was clearly happy with the coat.

"There's a tiny male chauvinist inside you and I'm going to kill it." Haya murmured, hearing him chuckle softly as the door slowly opened and they were told that everything was clear, they could walk out now.