61.

Shorter chapter than the others but oh well. It's a regular update still!!

The end is my favorite portion of the chapter btw. Haya amir being all cuties ugh I love.

______

"So then she is going abroad hmm?"

Haya knew that Suhoor wanted to study abroad and she had been begging her family for it. But she didn't know that the girl could convince them in just a week.

She was on phone call with the Crown Prince, as he told her about his sister.

"Yeah, but unlike you, father isn't sending her to Oxford to have a normal experience."

Of course, he wasn't.

She knew that the King would never allow his daughter to mix up with all the normal people so easily.

"Yeah, I think I get that." Haya murmured, still surprised that he had actually allowed her to go.

"You must have convinced him? I don't think he's the type to let his daughters free like that."

Amir hummed over the line.

"It's not because he doesn't want them to get an education or he doesn't trust them. It's simply because they're women and like any father, he's fearful."

He defended his father, Haya could have argued and said that the man just didn't want his daughters to fall in love with someone or to have a relationship before marriage or to go clubbing or drink, there were countless things that he didn't want his daughters to do. So instead of trusting them, he wanted to keep them caged. Atleast, that is what she thought of the matter.

She didn't blame him for it either. In their culture, it was the right thing to do.

"I know, where is she going?"

"Emton College in Paris. She always wanted to live there so I guess her wish is fulfilled now."

Emton College was a private university, mostly for people like Suhoor. It was completely private and secure, with privacy of everyone kept to a huge limit.

"I am actually happy for her. It's so much better than getting married even though your heart isn't in it." Haya told him, because she actually did feel happy for Suhoor.

Amir replied with a yes, and before Haya could talk to him even more..she saw her PA enter the room after a knock.

She asked if Nadia could enter and of course, Haya nodded. Nadia wasn't just a co worker anymore. She was almost a friend.

"Hey, so Nadia's here. I'll talk to you later?"

She said over the line.

"Of course. I'll see you at home."