94.

Hey guys, so sorry to have been gone for so long! Alhamdullilah all is well in my life, work has been so hectic but it's what I always dreamt of doing so I'm like super happy!

Very excited to be posting something after a long time.

I hope you remember how the last few chapters played out!

Illyas and suhoor got married, Illyas called Haya to their room in the morning after the wedding night andhaya has been trying to get pregnant since ages now, that's pretty much it!

Next chapter will be all amir and Haya as I try to end this story, I'll also be posting agar tum saath ho within this week! Need to finish that too.

Hope you all have been good too? Sorry for going all MIA!

hope some of you are still here haha 💖

Haya.

"Can you help her? I don't want anyone else to know." Illyas stated, seeing his own sister with eyes wide and shock evident on her face.

Haya really could not believe that Suhoor had lied. Despite saying it a million of times that her sister-in-law might be lying, catching her red-handed in such a position was absolutely shocking to her. How could two people living in the same house, growing up with the same values be so different?

How could Amir be such an honest man with religious beliefs while his own sister stood there as a liar?

How could everyone fight so much for the sake of Suhoor's so called honor when it hadn't even been broken?

How could Illyas not say the truth? Why did he not tell them out loud? Why did he let himself become the villain?

"Haya, snap out of it!" Illyas exclaimed, exasperated at Haya's reaction.

The Princess took a breath, staring at her brother and slowly averting her eyes towards her brother's wife, a wife that had been enforced on him.

Illyas was the most free spirited man she knew, and he had been caged in the worst possible way.

"You lied, Suhoor." Haya stated slowly, continuing when Suhoor only had tears coming out of her eyes and a face that twitched with both pain and embarrassment.

"You lied about it all, my brother got trapped for no reason. You lied!" Haya's voice got a little loud, and if they were being honest, she looked like she was ready to rush towards Suhoor. The last thing Illyas wanted was Haya to lash out at Suhoor at such a given time.

He stood in front of his sister, shaking his head at her.

"Illyas, why didn't you say it? Why didn't you say that she was lying?" She asked him instead, anger evident on her face..

"It does not matter now, Haya. Suhoor is my wife and I am your brother. Do me this favour." He responded, voice monotonous but his eyes pleaded for help.

"But Illyas, why didn't you say? Why didn't you scream the truth? I had a feeling you hadn't done it but mother said you would scream out loud every day if you hadn't, why didn't you?" She asked again, and Illyas only held her shoulder gently, saying it again.

"Haya, please." He requested, making it known to his sister that he wouldn't stand and let her ask Suhoor or him a billion questions.

It was all pointless. She was married to him now and he was her guardian, her husband. There was no other way to counter the situation.

"Please, Haya. Help me, help her."

He requested, staring at his sister.

He couldn't afford anyone knowing about this, which is why he had only called his sister. He could have called the servants but he didn't think anyone would be able to comfort Suhoor right now.