90.

Hi guys. This is a long chapter by the way and pretty good honestly, atleast that's what I think lol.

Enjoy. Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what y'all think.

Also, pretty sure there's like five more chapters left of this :)

__

@RoyalArchives : Prince Illyas Najaf spotted in Buredaan this morning. The Prince will be accompanying King Najaf and Queen Beyza on their one day trip to Maraaish.

Haya

Haya.

There were a lot of things that I had been called throughout the 26 years of my life. I had been called spoiled and stubborn, I had been named bratty and bitchy, I had been labelled as the Princess who cared more about her shoes that she did about people.

I had been called spoiled by my own family, by my own husband. I had been called stubborn by the very same people.

And yes, to an extent I always ended up agreeing with them. I acted spoiled at times, I was stubborn and hardly ever listened to what the other person had to say, I was even a bitch sometimes and yes, I didn't care about how someone felt at times.

But, in my entire life, I'd never been called selfish and I'd never felt selfish either.

Today, I felt that way. I felt like I needed to call my own self selfish.

For the first time, I didn't feel happy for someone of my family. I felt devastated. I felt awful. I felt like something was being taken away from me when it wasn't even like that.

I felt jealous.

I'd never been jealous of anyone in my lifetime. I'd never been jealous of Aaliyah, out of all people.

Not because I was the daughter of the King and she wasn't, but because Aaliyah was like the sister I never had. She had been my confidant and my best friend for the longest time. She was the last person I wanted to feel jealous from. She was the last person I didn't want to be happy for.

She desrved to bw happy after all that she had gone through in her life. I wanted her to have the best. I wanted happy and secure and here she was, having both of these things in her life and here I was, not even able to feel happy for her.

Was I really selfish?

Did I not think about anyone but myself?

How could I focus on my misery when my own brother was going to be a father? How could I focus on my own grief when my best friend was going to be a mother?

How could I think that I deserved the same when my family was about to add a whole new generation?

I had not been able to think straight, hadn't been able to feel anything but useless and pathetic, hadn't been able to even feel good enough about anything or anyone.