54.

-----

@Haya : #GenderEquality

"How's the new advertisement coming along, Nadia?" Haya asked, looking at the woman she had grown to like so much

Nadia, unlike her usual days had her hair down. She had taken off her head cover for the first time in front of Haya.

She often wondered how different it would have been for her. Nadia was a strong and opinionated woman. She had an intellectual mind and was highly educated.

The way Amir conversated with her clearly showed how much he appreciated her as well.

She rolled her own eyes, finding it so fucking weird that even looking at Nadia's hair reminded her of her husband.

Her husband who had ignored her for three days straight. She had let him ignore her, giving him the space he needed.

She had too much built up inside of her and she wanted to calm herself down too.

"It's really good so far. I've already sent it out to be checked and edited. Thankfully, the outrage over our previous ad wasn't worse either."

She heard Nadia reply, Haya nodded.

"Alright. You know I'm invited to the Global Civil initiative. We need to have something concrete in our hands before that."

Global Civil Initiative was an international platform that gave people of Power a chance to talk about human rights violations, woman rights and other issues.

Haya had represented Buredaan with a very blunt speech two years ago. While people had expected it to backfire and ruin her reputation, it had only made the people of her country love her more. Ever since that speech, Haya had been known as a rebellious royal spirit. She had captured international attention.

Last year, her brother Yusuf had been able to attend himself but she had still accompanied her brother.

She knew that her mother was going to represent Buredaan this year and she wanted nothing more than to represent Maraaish.

She didn't know how she would talk about it with Amir, considering they weren't exactly on very good terms.

"You're going? That's in two weeks." Nadia noticed, almost impressed. 

"Yes, I know. This is why we need to get that new advertisement running. I'm thinking we should also arrange a few seminars." Haya murmured, leaning forward as she saw Nadia sit down with her brows furrowed.

"Can you please elaborate?"

"I'm thinking we invite powerful women who have created a name for themselves, in Maraaish." She started off, nodding at Ayesha who had just walked inside the office after knocking on the door twice.