(11)

----

@Haya : "atleast, we are under the same sky
Breathing the same air,
Counting the same stars,
And looking at the same moon.."

As Haya sat on the gold and white sofa, she could not help but look at the King, complimenting his country instantly

As Haya sat on the gold and white sofa, she could not help but look at the King, complimenting his country instantly. It was not just the fact that he was Amir's father, she truly was impressed by the architecture of the Palace, with the perfect balance of traditional and modern, the Al Ansar Palace was everything and more.

"Your majesty, Maraaish seems absolutely beautiful. Your Palace is a dream to look at." Haya said to him, smiling at him in such a way that the King could not help but smile.

Even Amir looked amused. Not many people had the ability to make his father genuinely smile. King Abdullah nodded, turning towards King Najaf.

"You've raised your daughter very well. MashaAllah." Haya only gave another polite smile, looking at Amir as her father talked about the Crown Prince.

"I can say the same about your son. Amir is like a breath of fresh air in our world." King Najaf said back, Amir only thanked the man in his native language, going back to checking the files that were in his hands.

The King only gave a nod, he was not one to show affection in public.

"He is doing the best he can." He replied grimly, going back to looking at whatever Amir was showing to him.

Haya stared at the exchange with curiosity and interest. Maraaish and Buredaan had so much trade and business going on with each other that it was hard to even remember it.

She looked at the Crown Prince, sitting on the opposite chair, facing her father and his own father. The two Kings. His hands moved in such a gentle way as he read each title and passed it onto his old man, making him sign it. There was an unflinching amount of trust between the two. King Najaf had two advisors with him, who read the papers one by one and then asked him to sign them, on the other hand, the King of Maraaish had no one other than his own son.

As the MOU's got signed, Amir began to explain about the current military policy, about how incredible it was to have Buredaan and Maraaish exchange it's military soldiers as a gesture of goodwill between the two countries. Every year five hundred military troops from Maraaish trained in Buredaan and the same amount of troops from Buredaan trained in Maraaish.

Haya noticed the way his eyes shone as he talked about various policies, political conflicts, economical things. He would use hand gestures, some times he would raise his eyes at an important word, and sometimes he would look at the ground in respect for both the Kings. When they talked, his head was always lowered as he grasped at every word.

Haya could never talk to someone with her head bowed down, she always made eye contact. She hated feeling inferior and talking to someone in a low voice, while looking at the floor, it screamed at her.