32.

I know it's been ages but this is a long chapter and kind of a nice one so make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what y'all think.

I kinda missed writing about amir and Haya lol

Okay tell me what y'all think.

Haya.

It was a bright sunny morning in the capital of Maraaish and Haya had woken up early for the first time in three weeks to witness the morning bliss.

Rays of sunshine entered the changing room as she looked at herself in the mirror, making sure that her makeup looked perfect.

On the other hand, she was not so sure about the dresses. These modern yet modest clothes by some famous Mariaaishi stylist wasn't something that she was too fond of at the moment.

Infact, she found the clothes ugly and hideous. She had a wardrobe full of the best clothes and many people at her Beck and call but Amir had personally recommended her and she didn't really want to say no to his choice.

Apparently, she also designed and chose clothes for his sisters. Another reason why Haya absolutely didn't like her. She was not too fond of the way his sisters dressed up.

Maybe, it was because the culture here was so different. Everything was more shiny, more fancy, more golden. Her personal style was too different.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance, seeing the two less hideous than the others clothes that the woman had picked out for Haya to choose. She wanted to burn them both.

She was just about to lose it and ask the team of three people to take the clothes and leave her sight but she felt a knock on the door of the changing room.

She mumbled a soft come in, already knowing who it was. No one else was allowed to enter their personal space without permission.

It had to be Amir.

The Crown Prince entered the room in all his glory, smiling at his wife who was surprisingly awake.

"Good morning! You're back." Haya greeted with a smile, which he returned with just as much love.

It had been three weeks since they had tied the knot and while he had dedicated himself to spend alot of time with her in the first two weeks of their marriage, the third one had been rather busy.

He had a visit to Abu Dhabi planned for two days and while his initial return was to be this evening, he had cut his trip short and arrived back home.

"Assalam alaikum." Amir greeted her back with a Salam, Haya shook her head..knowing how typical it was for Amir to not say a simple hello.

She replied to his greeting anyway, as she always did.