(23)

.

@Haya : The only darkness we should allow into our lives is the night, for even then, we have the moon. - Warsan Shire.

Haya.

There was something sinister about him, even though he looked like an angel, there was always something so intense and exciting that looking at Amir made me feel electric and erotic. Looking at him made me feel like a woman, it made me crave for him to touch me, kiss me, hold me. I guess it was the fact that he was so fiercely modest that he didn't want to do any of that to me, it was what made me crave it all even more.

Even now, as I appeared to look completely normal, quite modest and so very royal, all I had in my head was sinful thoughts.

He shook hands with my father, before kissing both his cheeks as per tradition and squeezing his hand as he asked about his health. Flashes of cameras, hustle of the delegation that he had brought with him, along with our own ministers and advisors, it made up for alot of people.

My father stood in the middle, with my brother by his side as he was the Crown Prince of our country. My mother was on his right side and I remained at the far end, alongside my mother.

Amir moved to greet my brother, still not looking at me but only at my brother. He looked so defined and superior, so calm and not in the least bit bothered that I was right there. I had understood that he always managed to to hide his emotions well, in a way that he would show emotions but never to a point where others could sense it and use it against him.

He reached my mother after that, once again shaking her hand and enquiring about her health, my mother in return acted just as Royal as she was with a sweet smile on her face and her very charming words.

Finally, Amir reached me.

My heart thumped against my chest, not beating hard and fast but still speeding up it's pace, only because it was the man that I genuinely had feelings for.

He pulled out his hand in front of me, I shook it. I felt the faint magical tingles in my hands, just as I always did when it came to him.

I felt his oddly sensual gaze on me as he tried to compose his emotions but his damn dimples poked out of his cheeks like anything as he smiled at me like a lover and not like a Crown Prince.

His broodingly powerful self seemed like the perfect combination with my golden self.

"Princess Haya, it's a pleasure to see you again."

I smiled at Amir, squeezing his hand in return as he shook it with me and held it in my finger's embrace, only to tease him a little bit.

His smile didn't disappear but his eyes clearly showed that he was worried about what his people might think, since my family already knew.