46

Haya

Haya.

"So basically he just tells me that the program will be cut short because I said something about the government? Like what the fuck?" Haya yelled out.

She had initially decided to call up her mother after storming back into the house, without a care.

Even though she was angry, she had managed to shower so she would atleast feel a little better.

As she was just about to call her mother, her brother's name flashed across the screen and she picked up the phone call..finding the perfect person to rant out to.

She could curse and swear, Illyas wouldn't give a fuck.

"Haya, listen."

On the other hand, her older brother was trying to tell her something but since Haya was rambling in her anger, she didn't really care about what he had to say.

"No, you listen. How is that even fair? Where's the freedom of speech?" She asked, frowning as she paced across the room in anger.

"God,"

"And then I just can't believe that I am asked to put up with all of it. It makes zero sense to me." She rambled out, hearing Illyas' sigh over the phone.

"Haya. Shut up." Her brother tried, she still didn't exactly shut up.

"Illyas! Don't ask me to shut up." She stated, continuing.

"Dad would have never done this. I don't understand what kind of oppression this is that you can't even say a fucking word!"

She yelled, kicking her shoes off.

"You criticized the fucking government. That place isn't your daddy's private property that you'll say shit and get away with it."

Illyas finally responded, telling her to stop acting like a brat.

"All you do is moan and act like a spoiled brat. Even if you say you're not like that, your actions speak louder."

Haya frowned, hating the term.

She didn't want anyone to think she was a spoiled brat. She didn't think she was spoiled. Yes, she liked attention. Yes, she wanted it. But she wasn't spoiled. She was just loved.

"Now stop being a whiny wife, stop bitching and listen to me." Illyas said to her again, Haya rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She mumbled.

"Bark." Haya grumbled, telling him to go on.

"I'll just hang up. Can't deal with your disrespect all the time." He warned.

Usually, Haya would have dared him to hang up and she knew very well that he would have. But she was curious about what her brother had to say and honestly, Illyas had been calling her every few days ever since she got married. It actually felt nice.