77.

Hi guys!!! Dramatic chapter. Haya baby ughh.

Okay check out @thatpakistanigirl

Forbidden love is updated!! I love that story already lmao.

Make sure to follow me there and add the story in your libraries

Also angsty amir and Haya have my heart. Vote and comment, tell me what y'all think.

Haya x Amir.

The Crown Prince was utterly silent and wished that he had mis heard his own mother. This was a big accusation. This was something that he did not know about, at all. He couldn't take this, it was too much.

He stared at Haya, who was looking back at him with wide eyes. she really didn't know how to explain this to him. She really didn't know how the demons of her past were coming back once again to haunt her. This was supposed to be confidential news.

"That's enough, Salma." It was the voice of Amir's mother which broke the pin drop silence.

Haya swallowed, eyes still stuck on Amir who was too quiet. She didn't know what to expect.

"Haya told Amir of her entire past when she married him. Their future is what's important." She said, even though her own heart was dropping at the idea of Haya getting an abortion done. Abortion, it was almost like a murder. An even bigger sin than adultery.

"Amir, take Haya home. We'll talk later."

She ushered her son with the gentle smile on her face, encouraging him to leave right now because it wouldn't do him any good to stay.

Haya let out a deep breath, because the woman had tried to sabotage her relationship and she was really done with the drama now. This wasn't a random comment, that vile woman had looked into her past deep enough to find something like this. Even Amir hadn't been able to find it, how did she?

Amir nodded at his mother, taking a leave. He didn't say goodbye to any one of them, murmuring for Haya to come along.

Haya tried to smile at her mother-in-law but her heart beat too fast and her panic was too much for her to even muster up a smile.

The woman squeezed her shoulder but didn't smile at her either. It was clear that Amir didn't know anything about the abortion. Haya had hid a truth like that from the man she had married. It was alot to take.

Haya stared at Suhoor's mother, the woman who Haya hadn't really respected too much but had atleast tolerated before. She was disgusting. There were no other words to describe her.

"A step mother is a step mother after all. You brought up my past to create a wedge in your son's marriage."

She said to the woman, shaking her head.