(24)

.

Haya.

If the look on his face was to be believed, he looked more hesitant then she had ever seen him and she already knew the reason behind it

If the look on his face was to be believed, he looked more hesitant then she had ever seen him and she already knew the reason behind it. She had mostly dressed up very modest and particular for him, she had worn clothes that defined elegance but also kept most of her skin hidden. And she had always kept him in her head while dressing up because she wanted to impress him.

But now, as gradually things were progressing and they were moving forward towards marriage, as his father had called up her father and asked for a relationship between the two countries to be more deep and meaningful, she knew that she had to show her real self to him.

In a custom made green dress that kept her shoulders naked and even showed just a very tiny bit of cleavage, a dress that reached above her knees and a dress that made her feel both sexy and classy at the same time, was the same dress that made Amir feel hesitant in entering her suite.

She felt good about herself as she saw him hesitate because she knew that he was thinking about her and her beauty, but she also did not want him to perceive her the wrong way and think that she was trying to lure him towards sin.

That wasn't her plan.

"I've not called you here to seduce you, Amir. Don't worry." She said with a tiny smirk, Amir shook his head and cleared his throat.

He was not even thinking about anything else but the fact that he had seen many women in his life, he had met them and had various conversations with them, all of them had different styles of clothes and how they chose to carry themselves but his gaze had hardly stopped on anyone's shoulders the way his gaze had stopped on her shoulders today.

He kept repeating words from the holy book in his head to remove the sinful thoughts.

Thankfully, they had gone away and Haya had spoken at the very same time.

He knew that she was not trying to seduce him. He knew that she respected his boundaries and his ideology.

"I was not thinking that, Haya." He replied, Haya let out a small chuckle still standing and waiting for him to enter.

Amir remained there.

"But you were thinking why I'm wearing such clothes and why I've invited you to my suite. Right?" She pondered, staring at him with those eyes filled with Kohl.

"Yes." He answered with honesty.

He was definitely wondering why she had suddenly decided to change her modest clothing. Was she done trying to impress him?

"Come on in first." Haya replied, moving back and gesturing him to enter.

Amir swallowed, making another prayer in his head.