85.

Hiii, hello, hiii.

Okay so I know I'm a bitch for not updating and you can all hate me but I've been so freaking occupied,.

Lots of prayers needed guys, please pray things work out in my life and I get what I want :)

Anyway, here is the chapter. It's kind of precious but also I seriously need to end this book huff.

I love Amir and Haya, they're the only ones keeping me going, plus the whole family thing is just soft and ugh whatever.

Okkk enjoy!!

Make sure to vote and comment, love you ❤️

_____________________

@Haya : ☀️

Haya x Amir

Haya x Amir

It was the white dress and the gleaming eyes that made Haya stand out like an angel in the huge hall.

He found himself staring at her on more than one occasion, just because her neckline was deeper than it was supposed to be and she looked so beautiful, his heart wanted to burst.

"I had no idea there would be so many kids."

Haya's remark made Amir snap out of his haze, as he gazed around and realised how inappropriate it was to admire his wife here, surrounded by children and people hovering over them.

"I didn't either." He softly responded, truly in awe at the grandness of the place.

When his wife had told him about the orphanage she had opened under his name, he had reckoned there would be a couple of children..living in an orphanage. He was really wrong about that.

This place was a proper house, with more than twenty four rooms and three floors. They were on the second floor now, having looked around the ground floor and the first one as well.

"And this entire floor is for the children that need care 24 hours a day. They are either too young or too emotionally traumatized."

The woman, who was giving them a tour of the orphanage stood at a distance, gazing at the children who were either asleep or playing with one of the caretakers.

Haya held in a deep breath, as her feet carried her towards the bed at the right corner. Amir, in his own haze, followed her too.

"Most of them are asleep but we did have a new entry yesterday, he just lost his mother."

The woman further added, as she saw Haya reaching towards the child who had just came in yesterday.

The Princess didn't touch the boy, neither did she say anything but face was twisted as she looked at him.