(18)

.

_____________________

The story so far.

Haya and Amir are two very different human beings belonging to the very similar yet different worlds. Their lives are golden in the eyes of others and in some ways, they truly are. While Haya is free spirited, Amir is absolutely calm in nature. Their worlds collide with social media and now they have a hold on one another which is hard to shake off. In their first meeting, Haya and Amir get too attached to one another. It is quite fitting that something overwhelming happens in their next one.

________

@Haya : as simple as the world and as complicated as it.

Haya x Amir

Haya x Amir.

For someone who was always polished and chiseled to perfection in front of Amir, Haya did not know why she had this bare look on her face.

She supposed that it was because she didn't feel the need to over do things anymore. Everything was already escalating at a normal pace with Amir, there was no need to put it any extra efforts.

For today's meeting, she had chose a plain white shirt with black pants and her hair tied back in a bun.

On the other hand, Amir looked so dressed up. She knew why. He had arrived straight from the embassy of Maraaish into her own suite.

They had planned a meet up but knowing the extra press situation in US, it was more safe to meet at the temporary residence.

He had arrived around five minutes ago and this time, Haya hadn't felt the need to pretend. Not more than the usual though.

She had replaced the black skirt with black pants, letting the white shirt stay on. Her hair was opened naturally and her face had quite a bit of make up on but it was done in a way that made her look too flawless and bare.

Amir looked absolutely smitten with her and she felt her heart humm at the sight of his smile.

Prince Amir and his God damned dimples.

Haya inhaled a small breath, not liking the silence between them. Amir was usually less talkative but he wasn't exactly quite. It felt like he had alot to say but something was holding him back, like he was thinking about something.

Haya knew she had to break this silence.

"The last time we were in a suite, you rushed out like you couldn't breathe in there. Yet here we are, back in a suite, surrounded by nothing but four walls and us." She started off, saying what her heart told her to say.

Usually, she always knew what she had to say to him and how she had to phrase her words but today was not one of those days.

He remained quiet for another moment before he looked up at her and smile in a way that only one side of his face showed his smile, it was almost like a half smile.