🧸𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧸

Thanksgiving

"C'mon Zach, let me carry something!" Jack pouted as he wandered behind the brunette. Zach ignored the boy, continuing to walk with the many bags he had been carrying. "Zachy please, I wanna help. I know for sure that those are really really heavy." Jack whined once more, tugging onto the back of Zach's coat to get his attention.

"And?" Zach shrugged off, making the blonde behind him frown.

"And, you should let me help you. Just because im pregnant doesn't mean im weak you know."

"I know."

"So gimme!" Jack tried to grab one of the bags Zach had in his hands but before he could the tallest of the two held them up so he couldn't reach.

"Stop being childish, give me the damn bags, Zachary!" he exclaimed.

"Hmm, you know that sounds awfully familiar. Where have i heard you say that before?" the brunette smirked smugly.

"Ughh! You're so stubborn!" the blonde huffed, folding his arms across his chest childishly.

"Thank you, babycakes." the brunette replied nonchalantly, ignoring the loud groan the boy behind him let out. Jack just gave up on his testimonies, putting his head on the taller boy's back.

"Since your so big and strong and can carry allll the bags by yourself without my help how about we put some extra weight on you, hm?" Jack smiled devilishly, snickering under his breath.

"Oh yeah? Like wha-" before Zach could finish Jack charged onto the brunette's back, causing him to stumble on his own feet but he caught his balance before he fell flat on face. "Jack!" Zach scolded, looking over his shoulder with a scowl as he eyed the cheeky blonde that smiled innocently down at him.

"Whats the matter darling? Too heavy for ya'?" he batted his eyelashes. Zach huffed and grunted, letting out a low "No".

"Are you sure? I can always get off if..." Jack paused to create suspense, inching his face close to the younger's ear, feeling Zach shiver from the sudden warm air on his sensitive skin. "...you're too weak," he whispered so soft that Zach barely caught it although it was said right into his ear.

Jack saw Zach's ear turn red from humiliation and held back his ungodly wheeze. "No! Shut up and just enjoy the ride you damn brat!" Zach grunted as he walked with all the weight on his arms, plus his back and shoulders thanks to the older.

"Okie dokie, just letting you know that you'll have to do this all over again when I go into labour and need to be rushed to the hospital as fast as possible Zachy." Jack taunted, Zach's blood now boiling.

"Did I or did I not say shut your mouth?" he said with some bass in his voice, making the blonde's face fall from his intense and rough tone. When he got no snarky remark back he chuckled humbly, "Tch, who's the weak one now?" Jack's jaw dropped as the boy beneath him had dangerously tricked him.

"Asshole, don't do that! I thought you were mad at me for real." the boy pouted, smacking him in the back of his head continuously in a playful manner causing Zach to erupt with laughter.