🧸𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧸

"Zach?"

Zach jolted his head up to see a certain blonde looking down at him with this 'who hurt my baby' look on his face. When Zach continued staring at him with wide eyes and didn't look away Jack crouched down to Zach's level, their faces now inches apart.

Jack gave the brunette a small smile and wiped the tears off of Zach's soft rosy cheeks, brushing his lips against Zach's. Kissing him just barely to the point where it felt like they didn't even touch. Jack's lips were so warm and enchanting that he forgot all about the situation that happened before, until Jack pulled away of course.

"What's the matter, Bubba? Why are you crying?" Jack asked against Zach's face, his chocolate scented breath making Zach almost kiss the blonde again but with more force and lust.

"I don't want to talk about it, not when I'm looking at your beautiful face for only the second time today." Zach sniffled with a sad smile. Jack returned the gesture and got up from his crouching position since his back was starting to hurt and held out both of his hands for Zach to grab onto. Jack wrapped his arms around Zach's torso, giving him a tight hug when the brunette was standing on his own feet.

"I missed you. So much." the blonde mumbled against the brunette's chest, breathing in his cologne that he always wore. Zach smiled, just looking down at Jack's kissable face was enough to make him happy. Zach rested his head on top of Jack's and wrapped his hands around the blonde's waist.

"I missed you way more, especially today babycakes." Zach sighed as he kissed the blonde on the forehead, referring to earlier occurrences but Jack didn't need to know about that.

"Babycakes?" Jack giggled, causing Zach to chuckle.

"You like it?"

"I love it." Jack smiled, nuzzling more into Zach's snug coat.

The couple stayed like that for a few more seconds until Jack took Zach's hand in his, interlocking their fingers, just like how they were a month ago. The blonde led the way back to his house in silence until Zach spoke up.

"What were you doing out here all by yourself by the way?" Zach asks, and for some reason, the blonde blushed a deep red.

"U-Umm....I was just getting something for later. It's for your surprise." Jack says, getting the brunette all cautious. Zach didn't like surprises but he knew Jack wouldn't do something too crazy or dangerous because that's usually the "surprise" Zach gets from people. It could be a haunted house, it could be Jason Voorhees waiting for him with his machete in hand just ready to slice Zach apart, or it could be something simple like food. He trusted Jack with his life but he couldn't help but to feel a little unusual.

"What is it?"

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, silly." Jack giggled.

"Can I at least get a hint?" Zach pleaded, giving Jack a pout when the blonde looked back at him and shook his head.

"All I have to say is that it will be something you'll really enjoy." Jack smirked knowingly, not even having to look behind him to know that Zach was frowning and glaring at the back of his head. Okay, now it has got to be food. The brunette couldn't think of anything else he liked more than food, other than Jack and his baby of course but he already had them so that's not much of a surprise, just more of a blessing.