🧸𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧸

November 15, 2018(Jack)

"Zach!" Jack yelled for the brunette who was downstairs.

Zach immediately sprung up from his seat on the sofa and ran upstairs to Jack's room.

"What happened, are you ok!?" Zach asked as he opened the door to see Jack sitting on the bed holding his stomach. "Is the baby ok-"

"Zach, calm down! The baby and I are fine." Jack reassured.

"Then why do you look so....alarmed?"

"Just come here."

Zach walked over to the blonde and stood in front of him, looking down at him with his eyebrow arched.

"Sit." Jack instructed as he pointed to the floor.

Zach smiled and rolled his eyes, sitting in between the blonde's legs. Jack softly put Zach's hand onto his stomach and the two waited.

"So......now what?" Zach asked in an uninterested tone.

"You'll see." Jack smiled, his smile coming to be wider in a short amount of time when he saw Zach's eyes visibly light up. "Did you feel it?" the blonde giggled.

"Yeah. Does it hurt you?" the brunette asked, massaging Jack's paunch benignly when he felt another tiny kick charge against his hand.

"Nope, it just feels weird but I'll get used to it over time."

The boy's moment was ruined when they heard Zach's phone ring. Zach reached his arm out to grab it off of Jack's nightstand and saw that it was Corbyn calling him.

"He's probably calling to tell me that he and Jonah are outside." Zach sighed as he got up from the floor.

"Oh ok, have fun."

"I will, I love you."

"I love you too." the blonde said before Zach gave him a quick peck on the lips.

The blonde watched his boyfriend leave his room and soon after heard the front door close shut. Jack let out a long sigh and laid on his back, already missing the love of his life even though it hasn't even been 30 seconds yet.

"Guys-" Jack started to groan out loud and almost leaped off of his bed when Gabbie and Daniel barged through his door before he even got a word out.

"You called?" they both answered in a dumbfounded tone like they didn't just practically break the boy's door.

Jack furrowed his brows and glared at the pair "What the actual fuck! I thought you were gonna kill me or something barging through the door like that!" Jack shouted at them.

".....Sorry" they both said, smiling ingloriously at the pouty blonde.

"As I was going to say......I'm bored....let's do something." Jack mumbled folding his arms.

The ombre's eyes visibly sparkled at Jack's words "I'm glad you said that because I have just the thing for us to do." Daniel clapped his hands together, the excitement shown all over his face.