🧸𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🧸

October 29, 2018

"Are we there yet?" Zach whined.

"No." Daniel responded.

"Are we there yet?" Zach whines again.

"No." Corbyn answered.

"Are we there yet?"

"No, Zach." Jack answered, now getting annoyed with the boy.

"Are we there-"

"Shut the fuck up, we didn't even start moving!" Jonah shouted at the brunette from the front seat, now starting up the car.

Daniel and Jack were originally going to go nature hiking in the fall time with Gabbie but she hasn't been around in 2 weeks, no one knew where she went but she does call the two every day just so the blonde and ombre don't freak out and think she's been murdered. The two boys told Gabbie about today's event and the curly head apologized a million times for forgetting, they both said it was okay and that Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn were coming along with them. Gabbie's eyes practically looked animated when the boys said that.

She told them she would bring Kay and two other friends along so it can be more fun that way and the two agreed. So everyone got ready, had breakfast, and hopped into Kristin's little camping van she let the group borrow and Zach became bored in a matter of seconds.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't help the fact that I'm bored! What do you expect for me to do!?" Zach retaliated.

"I don't know kiss on Jack or something, you tend to do that a lot."

"Well yeah, he is my boyfriend. That's what we do, but you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?"

"Don't make me come back there and kill you, Herron!" Jonah growled.

Jack blushed at the two's argument, facepalming. Daniel snorted at the three of them and shook his head but no one paid attention to him.

"Can someone remind me why I had to sit in the back with.....them?" Corbyn asked, being careful with his choice of words but it seemed it didn't even matter what type of wording he used since Jack and Zach were shooting daggers at the side of his head in an instant.

"Because you're immature like them, it will only make sense for you to join the circus which is in the backseat." Daniel shrugged, smirking in triumph when he heard the couple and Corbyn gasp and start arguing over who was the most immature out of the three. Jonah felt charges hit against the back of his seat and looked in the rearview mirror to see Zach and Corbyn trying to kill each other and Jack striving to hold them back since he was in the middle.

"I will turn this car right back around if you guys don't be quiet in the next 0.2 seconds!" Jonah roared, the car immediately becoming dead silent. Daniel looked at Jonah in surprise from how fast everything went quiet, the only thing you could hear were the tires of the car rolling against the road. The ombre looked back at the triad and they all had their heads down, arms crossed, and frowns on their faces.

"Geez, you guys are like the horrid triplets and me and Jonah are the mortified parents." Daniel chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Jonah said, rolling his eyes.