"Summer!" Tyler yells. I turn and face him.

"What!? Didn't you do enough?"

"I thought-" He takes a step closer.

"There's your first issue! You thought something would happen before it did. And look at what happened. I'm pissed off at you, Tyler."  He freezes. I refuse to look into his eyes to find emotions. "So it's either I leave or you kidnap me. Your choice. Come on. You got ten seconds."

He looks like he is having a panic attack.

"Ten."

"I-i." He shifts nervously on his feet.

"Nine."

"Wait!" He holds his hands out in surrender.

"Eight."

"More time!" His expression is of complete panic.

"Seven."

"Please!"

"Six."

"Summer!"

"Five."

"Baby." His voice sounds broken.

"Four."

"Don't make me choose please. We can work something out."

"Three."

"I don't want to do this."

"Two."

He starts running towards me.

"One." I look away and bolt.

"No! Please baby. I made a mistake."

I stop. I feel tears falling but screw them. I turn to face him. "Well isn't this grand. He said he made a mistake."

"Baby, Summer, please." He stops in front of me. He lifts his hands to my face gently.

"No! I'm sick of this. I want my old life back. I want my life where I had no emotions. Where it was either life or death. Where I didn't have to worry about werewolves."

This time I look into his eyes and see complete loss. I see pain, grief, sadness, and realization. Too many emotions. How can someone hold this many emotions?

"Please. Don't do this." He pleads in a whisper.

"Then what do you want me to do? I'm trying to leave this life behind now and the first step is to start with you."

He pulls away and I see tears fall down his face. "No. Don't do this."

"Then tell me what to do! I only see this option!" I plead.

"We can work something out."

"Really now? Lets see how we can work this out. Hmmmm. I want to be able to go home and hang out with my loved ones but you want me here with you for protection. Let's see." I pause to think. "No. There is no way I can do both. Go ahead and do your own thing and I will do mine. It can be like we never knew each other." I motion for him to leave.

"No! I refuse to let that happen. I'm not letting you get out of my grasp. We can work something out."

"How then!? You keep saying we can but how!?" I yell, annoyed.

"You stay but can go and visit whenever you want. Just don't leave me. I can't loose you." He breaks into tears again. "I won't live with myself if you do. I can't stand the thought of you being gone."

"And everyone gets curious on why I say sarcastic comments." I mutter under my breath then speak up. "Figure out a way. I have to go home. I have things to deal with there."