chapter 68

"Alpha Aiden asked us to visit his pack. He thought it would be nice for you to get a break from everything." Tyler says, walking into the room.

I lift my head off of the hospital pillow and open my arms. He comes and lays in them.

"Why?"

"Because he wants to talk to me about pack things and he thought it would be nice to let you come along." He cuddles against my side.

"And you are letting me? I don't have to be stuck in here anymore?" For the past week he has not let me leave the hospital except to go with him to his office or to go take a shower.

"I'm giving you a choice."

I groan. "Well, isn't this great! He's giving me the choice to go somewhere."

"I could leave you here if you want. But I thought you like having me nearby." He doesn't even give me a smug smirk.

I wrap my arms around him. "Yes, I do like having you around."

"Now come on, let's go pack. We are leaving tomorrow."

"So I'm released now?"

"You've been released for three days. I just kept you here for safety reasons." He gives me a cheeky smile and picks me up.

"Wait, the only clothes I have are the ones I've been wearing the past week." I tell him.

Tyler walks to his house and sets me on my feet. "Lexi, my mom, and Jake's mom went shopping for you. You are the same size as Lexi so they just used her as the model. I have everything in our closet."

"Come on!" I tug his arm. He refuses to move. "I want to see what they got me."

He raises a brow and crosses his arms causing me to fly into him.

"That isn't very nice."

"You didn't have to go up the stairs with me." He captures me in his arms.

"But I thought you liked being around me." I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Damn right I do. Now lets go see what they got you."

I give him a look of disbelief before stomping up the stairs. I hear his laughter following me. He bolts past me and slams the door shut. I open the door and give him a glare.

"Aww, come on baby, don't hate me." I walk into the bedroom to see Tyler laying on his stomach facing the closet. I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the doorframe.

"I don't hate you." He smiles. "I mildly dislike you." His smile turns to a frown before he stands.

He slowly walks over to me while straightening up. He stops right in front of me and I have to tip my head back to see his face.

"Why did you have to grow?" I whine.

He smirks and pulls me flat against him. "Why are you so short?"

"I am not short! I am average sized!" 5 foot 8 isn't short.

"Well, for wolves this is average height of an Alpha male. And I am an Alpha male."

"Thanks for pointing that out for me." I say sarcastically. "I didn't know that."

He growls and pulls me closer to him. He buries his head in my hair and smells me.

"It's not nice to squish people." I infrom him while trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He looses his hold and places his lips on mine.

I kiss him back and feel my back hit the wall. My arms wrap around his neck and my fingers play in his hair. He moans into the kiss and his hands lower to my waist and he makes circles with his thumb, making my mind shut down. He kisses my cheeks then makes his way down my jawline to my neck. I try to catch my breath and hold back a moan when he gets to a certain spot.