Tyler's POV

My father sent me here. He didn't tell me why but just said I have to talk to Alpha Woods. I get there and am instucted to walk down the hall and there is large oak doors. If they are closed, I was told to knock. Typical Alpha shit.

I start down the hallway and hear a beep from my phone. I stop right before the door to check it.

Father: Make sure to tell him I say that I agree to the party. Tell him you are glad that you were accepted to be a possible mate.

I look up when I hear the door squeak as if someone is opening it. I see an almost white haired girl rush out and run into me. I feel the sparks. She look up at me and I supress a growl from my wolf. I want to grab her and tell her, no I want to grab her and fucking mark her.

I notice her platinum blonde hair looks like the moon and her green eyes look like leaves. Her lashes curl up making a small shadow on her eyes.

She looks like she's about to say something until she meets my eyes and stops herself. I'll speak then.

"I'm sorry, but is Alp- Mr. Woods in there?" Is this the one who doesn't know shes a wolf? She seems to notice it my mustake but still nods. "Thanks, umm, whats your name?"

She gives me a really cute smirk. "Summer Woods and if you laugh at it I will make you pay." She is the one who doesn't know what she is. I give her a smirk.

"I'm not gonna laugh but I like it. My name is Tyler. What were you doing here? Wait! You said your name is Woods. You are his daughter?" My eyes widen. I instantly bow out of reflex.

She groans. It's fucking adorable. "Stand up. You look like a dufous.  And yeah I'm one of his children. Why? You jelous?" She says sarcastically. Is she flirting?

"Nope," I give her a  grin. "My dad has the exact same job. But you're diffrent." She gives off a diffrent vibe from other people. My wolf is still shocked over the fact that she is my mate. She just shocks me with her reactions.

She seems nervous until her dad yells at her. She cringes. I laugh because its cute and place my hand on her shoulder.  I feel the sparks on my hand and the  heat flows up my arm. She smiles at me and walks away. I hear Mr. Woods call me in.

I walk in the room and look at the alpha I would love to be. He is nice and strict. He gives me a grin and motions for me to sit. I take the seat.

"What brings you here Tyler?" He asks.

"My dad sent me. He said to tell you that he agrees to the party. While I am just happy you thought of me as a possible candidate." I say. I'm not trying to be a suck up. I honestly am happy he did. Nobody likes me or deals with me because of my father.

"That's great. I thought he would never agree to it. Since he is very against what she is." Mr. Woods says.

"I don't care what he thinks. I felt the sparks. My wolf wants to claim her but I know better. She's your oldest girl and I respect you and her." I say. Shit I'm blabbering.

He gives me a smile. "So you're the lucky male. Tell me one thing and with complete honesty." I nod. "Did you laugh at her name?"

"No it's the cutest thing I've ever heard." I say and a smile come onto my face just thinking of her. I feel my wolf getting restless with her not around. I've heard that my wolf would do this but it's almost too hard to control.

He gives off a small chuckle. I hear someone enter and turn to see a man. He takes a seat next to Mr. Woods.

"I'm Bruce." He says with a grin. I nod in acknowledgement.