Protective Big Brother

Eijiro PoV

A few weeks have passed since we have picked our hero names, and we have been practicing and creating some special moves. The provisional licence test was coming up, and I am more than ready for it. I have been practicing more than I normally would with Katsuki. I just don't want to be the only one to fail from the class.

The bell goes and brings me out of my thoughts, it was now lunch time. I pack my stuff away, and then go over to Katsuki. We walk with the squad to our usual table, and just sit down. We decided that we would grab our lunch later when the line had calmed down a bit.

"Are you guys nervous for the upcoming tomorrow?" Mina asked.

"We have a test coming up! What's it for math? Science!" Denki started to freak out.

"Denki the licence exam to detect if we're fit to be heroes." Hanta said back.

His face seemed to relax when he heard that, but then panic again. I do wonder what goes through that boys mind sometimes. A small chuckle left my lips, and i just stand up from my chair. I grab Katsuki's hand, and we go over to the food line. We get whatever food we want, and then go back and sit with our friends. Lunch goes by pretty quick, and before we knew it, it was class time again.

(Massive Time Skip Because of a Second Lockdown)

The day was finally here. The day that we took the licence exam to get our provisional licence as heroes. I was sat on the bus next to Katsuki, just waiting for the bus to stop at our destination. Katsuki was asleep with his head on my shoulder. He didn't get much sleep last night, from all the nightmares, which led me not to get much either, but I'll be fine.

When the bus does stop, everyone started to scream, filling the bus with excited vibes. I turned towards the sleeping boy on my shoulder, and pouted at the fact that I would have to wake him up. He looked so cute when he's sleeping, all his muscles relax, and he just looks so calm. I whine at the thought of waking the sleeping beauty, but do it anyway.

When he does wake up, he rubs him eyes with closed palms, making him just look like the cutest thing I've ever seen. How can one person have so much power. I pick the boy up, and sit him on my hip like a toddler. He started to fuss and get all annoyed when I first did this, but soon settled down, and just let me be. He lent his head back on my shoulder, and started to go back to sleep. I couldn't help but chuckle at this, and that earned me a light smack to my chest, before he relaxed again.

We got off of the bus, and on the paved paths. I walked over to the bakusquad, and looked at the area around us, talking loudly about everything we could see. That was until a person we didn't know walked up to Deku, and started to shake his hand and acting like a Deku does to All Might. I start to laugh at his confused and dazed state, ultimately waking Katsuki up.

He tapped my shoulder twice, and I took that as him wanting me to put him down. He lent down, and opened a slot on the side base of his shoes. I continued to monitor his actions, seeing him put the items that were in the soles of his shoes in his ears. Well he definitely thought through his hero costume. He adjusted them, and then linked his hand with mine.

He did a quick scan of the area, before his gaze landed on the boy in front of Deku. He subtly let go of my hand, and walked over to the two. He grabbed the other boys wrist and tore it from Deku's. Everyone looked at Katsuki with either confusion or anger at why he would be so rude to someone he has only just met.

"If you're going to act nice, at least make it believable, Extra." He said.

"Oh and you're the infamous Katsuki Bakugo. The one who got kidnapped." The other boy spoke with slight irritation that I could only just pick up.

"Actually it Katsuki Shienen. Check your intel before declaring war, otherwise your destined to loose, Extra." Was the last thing Katsuki said to the boy, before blowing up said boys wrist, and walking back to me.

"Awww look at you looking after your little brother, how sweet." I tease him.

He lets out a low tch, before reconnecting our hands together. A hum seeps past my lips at his actions, and we wait for our teacher to give us his next instructions. The class that was giving Deku a hard time left, and we were told to follow in their direction to the licence area.

When we got there, we were greeted with a small ish corridor. We continue our way down, two by two, and was guided to a small room. It was really cramped with all the people, and I could barely breathe. I held Katsuki close to me, so I wouldn't loose him in the crowd. The man at the front started to tell us the rules in a bored and tiered tone. Kind of reminds me of Aizawa-Sensei.

When the guy had finished his explanation, the walls in the room collapsed, and we were met with a larger outside battle field. I instantly started to get dragged from the spot I stood. When we were away from everyone, we stopped. I turn around to scope the area to see that Kaminari was behind us. He seemed to be panicking.

"What's wrong bro?" I ask him.

"When everyone was leaving the room, I lost sight of Hanta, and I don't know where he is." Denki spoke on the brink of tears.

I walk over and give my bro a hug. If I was in his position, I wouldn't be too worried, as I know that Katsuki would be alright, but this is Hanta. I love Hanta, but lets be honest, he's not the sharpest sword in the blacksmith. I was about to tell him that he'll be okay, when Katsuki pulled me away from him, and drags me over towards a ladder.

"Pikachu you can either go look for soy sauce face or follow, but don't touch what's mine." Katsuki spoke in a stern and slightly distance voice, as he climbed the ladder.

Kaminari nodded, and proceeded to follow us up a ladder. When we reach the top, we were met with a guy with blobs surrounding him. He was about to attack Katsuki, but I quickly jumped in front of him. I was hit by his attack, and turned into one of those blobs that were surrounding him. What the actual fuck.