New School

Kirishima's PoV

I'm so happy that Atsuko gets to stay with me, but also sad as she won't be at home. That doesn't matter, this is hers and mine new home.

We figure out sleeping arrangements, as well as letting know Mina's mums that Atsuko is living here too. They were more than accepting. But when they did come home, it was a bit hard for them to talk to her. It was funny to watch them struggle, but in the end Mina and I ended up helping them. I mean they let us stay in there home, letting them be able to communicate with each other was key.

When it was tea time, we all sat at a table together. Atsuko started fiddling with her fingers a lot. It looked like sign to someone who didn't know sign, but it was just her fidgeting. I tap her shoulder to ask if there was a problem with the food she shakes her head and then starts eating it. I can tell that there is something wrong with her. Why won't she tell me these things.

As well as being identical twins, we can tell what the other is thinking. It's like a telepathy thing, but only between us two. I wish it would transfer to others as well, but being able to know what she is thinking, is good enough for me.

She wants to tell me something. We've been apart for so long that it's a bit hard to figure out what it was, but it's really important. If it's so important, then why hasn't she told me already. All of a sudden, she stands up. She fidgets a bit more, before taking a deep breath. A small smile slips onto her face. It must be good news that she has to stay, thats all I have to know to agree with it.

'I have some news for you all' Atsuko signs.

Mina obviously translating it for her mother's.

'What is it?' I sign and speak back to her.

'I may or may not have got into a hero school' she signs.

All I do is scream, and engulf her in a hug. This is so exciting. My little sister is going to be in a hero school too. Wait which school. Oh my gosh, what if she got into UA.

'Which school?' I signed.

'The most famous one. UA' she signs back.

I can't help but scream again. We're going to the same school as each other. I knew her quirks would get her into a good school. It's so manly.

'Your going to UA too' I sign.

This shocks her face. It must be because I'm only just telling her that I'm going to UA.

'Your going to UA as well. What class are you in' she signs.

'Class 1a' I sign.

Her smile grows. Is she in my class too. How? My class is full. Unless they kidded some kid down into hero support. I mean I would too for my sisters quirks.

'Me too. I'm replacing some kid called Sato. They said his quirk wasn't reliable enough.' She signs back.

Oh that's that sugar eating kid. That kinda makes sense. He does have to eat a lot of sugar to get buff. It would be kinda annoying to have to do that every time.

'Oh my gosh we're going to be class mates. Oh my gosh. You need to see this really hot dude in my class like how is he that hot.' I sign back.

'I'm a lesbian silly' she signs back with a smile.

I almost forgot about that. That is going to hard to talk about how hot some dudes are. She's better off talking to Mina about this kinda stuff. She likes girls too.

We continue eating, and the rest of the day goes well. Mina's parents already loved Atsuko, as they have met before.

——time skip brought to you by my ——
—self hatred—

The next day came before I even realised it. Everyone was getting ready for the day ahead. It was only Tuesday, and I was ready for the weekend. Why do days have to be so long. I have a feeling that school is gonna feel even longer with Bakugo in my class.

We all got onto the bus, and it was fun. We got a few weird looks, from signing to each other. It was kinda rude. Like I'm sorry that my little sister can't hear what I'm saying, so she had to learn another language at a young age, and get really confused when people speak to her, causing her to feel really depressed.

But yea keep giving us dirty looks cause that is going to make all her anxiety of herself being deaf go away, and not increase. Oh my gosh, some people are so inconsiderate sometimes. I have a feeling she's gonna feel a lot better when she meets Bakugo.

First class starts and Atsuko takes Sato's chair. She gets a few weird looks, but I constantly give her reassuring looks, which she responds with small smiles back.

Mina's PoV

I love how close those two are, I wish I had a sister. I mean, Atsuko basically is at this point. I mean she is really pretty. Oh how I wish she didn't see me as a sister figure. I've had the biggest crush on her for so long, but I wouldn't say that out loud. Hahaha.

Aizawa starts speaking, and Atsuko starts to look around worried. I thought that I would help her out by putting my hand up for her.

He lets out a short sign before asking me what is wrong.

"Kirishima can't hear what you are saying, she's deaf." I sate.

Everyone looks at me confused. I then understand why. I called Kirishima a she, and deaf. They must think I'm talking about Eijiro. Haha oops.

"What do you mean Kirishima is deaf. He was fine yesterday?" Aizawa says.

"No no no. Kirishima as in the new girl in the class. The one with the black hair. She's also a Kirishima." I say back. I sign at the same time being kind to Atsuko.

She slightly waves as everyone stares at her. A whole lot of whats' are heard around the class room. Except for Bakugo whos mouth just drops. Till he just smirks.

I see him walk to Atsuko's desk. Oh he better not be trying to steal "my girl" away.

He sticks his hand out to her, for her to shake it.

'I'm deaf too. I'm Katsuki Bakugo, what's yours?' He signs.

A small smile appears on her face as if relieved that she isn't the only one anymore.

'Atsuko Kirishima. Nice to meet you Bakugo.' She signs back.

'Hey do I call you Kirishima or Atsuko as I'm assuming you will be my friend as well as your brother is mine?' He signs to her

She slightly giggles before saying Atsuko was fine. Aizawa, slightly coughs for everyone's attention to be back on him, before realising the ones causing the distraction can't hear him. He motions us to tell them.

I tap Atsuko's shoulder, she slightly jumps in her seat before smiling towards me. I sign about how I will help her understand what the teacher is saying. The class gets back on track. This is going to be an eventful day. Why can't school be normal.