The Rescue Part 1

Katsuki's PoV

I've been here awhile, and the torture is getting a bit much now. I don't know how much more I can take with how much blood I keep loosing. I don't give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry, but they have however heard me scream. I can't really help that though, as I can't even hear when I do.

The only thing that is keeping me from giving into them and just letting go, is Kirishima. His white toothy smile is just imprinted in my brain, I could never forget him. However, I can't really remember anyone else. I've been too busy trying to not forget him, I've forgotten everyone else.

I hope he is holding up well. Who am I even kidding, he probably is celebrating with everyone else about me being gone. I feel my face become wet as my eyes release the tears I've been holding back for a few days. It finally hit me. If they wanted me to be back, then they would have found me already.

Maybe I should just give up and join the league of villains. No! Kirishima wouldn't want that. He would want me to pull through. I hope they find me soon, otherwise I won't have a choice of weather I want to join or not, because I would die.

Eijiro PoV

I'm sobered up, and walking down the stairs with a banging headache. How much did I actually drink. I know that Bakugo is gone and I hate it, but if I want him back then I'm gonna need to stop drinking and think of a plan to rescue him. I feel like I'm the only one who actually cares about him. How can people not adore him, it's unbelievable.

I text the group chat about who is willing to risk their life to rescue Bakugo.

(RockyRoad-kiri
HumanSlip'nSlide-Mina ShaneDawsonWho-Todo
Mum-Momo
MCRMakesMeFeel-Jiro
StalksAlmight-Mido
SonicIsGod-Iida
BuzzKill-Kami
Stoner-Atsuko
FlexTape-Sero)

RockyRoad: who is coming with me to save Bakugo
HumanSlip'nSlide: I know ur upset Kiri but the pros said we can't interfere
ShaneDawsonWho:I'll help get him back. It will piss my old man off.
Mum:I agree with Todoroki to help but only because he is our classmate.
MCRMakeMeFeel: r u sure Momo I don't know u might get hurt
StalksAlmight: I'll help get Kacchan back he would do the same for me
ShaneDawsonWho: I don't think he would Midoria
RockyRoad: that's irrelevant he's helping and thats all I needed to hear anyone else.
SonnicIsGod:I would also like to help my class mate. As class president I see it as my duty to help
BuzzKill: haha duty
RockyRoad: is anyone else gonna help
Stoner: I'll help u bro
FlexTape: sorry dude no
HumanSlip'nSlide: I don't think u should babe
Stoner: y
HumanSlip'nSlide: it's dangerous I don't want u to get hurt
Stoner: okay fine
RockyRoad:okay well I can work something out with who I've got
RockyRoad: meet me at the entrance to the school to get a plan together
Mum: Okay
SonicIsGod: I will be there
ShaneDawsonWho: On way
StalksAlimight: Coming

Third PoV

Everyone met at the school and makes a plan. We're not going to tell the pros, so they just hope it goes well.

Bakugo PoV

I don't think anyone is coming to save me. Maybe the league was right all along, maybe no one does actually love me. If they don't come soon I'm going to give in and join them, otherwise I might die from blood loss. Well on the other hand, wouldn't they prefer me to be dead.

My thoughts got interrupted when I hear the squeak of the door as it opens up. Was it already that time? The familia tap of the blonde girls shoes as she skips across the concrete floor. A joyous smile always present on her lips. She comes straight up to me and just smiles. She isn't doing anything.

"The rest of the group want to meet you as you will probably join soon. You don't have much blood left in ur system meaning you will either die, or join." She says.

All I do is nod and let her drag the chair. She takes us to a lift and clicks a button to her left. I wait patiently, but she's there tapping her foot. I hate being so wary because I always notice all the small things, such as the tapping of ones foot.

We soon get to the floor she clicked, and then she drags the chairs I'm sat on to the edge of the room. A scowl present on my face to show that I'm not happy about staying in a room full of maniacs.

A guy with a hand on his face just stands in front of me. I can't tell if he's saying anything as that STUPID HAND IS ON HIS FACE. Oh why do I have to be fucking deaf. It's sucks in situations like this.

Two new people walk up to me. A guy with a weird body suit on. He's constantly twitching. Let's call him split. And a guy who I'm just gonna call burnt toast. I mean his whole face and arms are burnt.

They go behind me and untie the rope that couldn't be destroyed by my quirk. It must of cost a fortune. I feel my hands go free. I twist my wrist to get the feeling back in them. Next to get realised are my feet. I wiggle my feet and my blood flows through them.

I stand to my feet. I give them a smug grin. Now it is getting interesting. I let of a few explosions. Are they really that stupid to think that I'm just going to give up at the last opportunity. Hah! They seriously are so naive.

Knock. Knock.

We all turn our heads to the door where the sound came from. Then all of a sudden a loud bang came from the door, and all might came crashing through. Ok. Wow! Did not see that coming.