Hero Training

Atsuko PoV

My first day at this new school is going so well. This Bakugo kid is a little mean, but just like me. I think this is the guy that Eijiro said he had a crush on. Oh he is so gonna regret telling me this. All the teasing I'm going to give him, but I will try and help him get with him.

Even me being a lesbian can tell that this dude is hot. It doesn't take a genius. At the moment though, I'm gonna keep eating, as it is lunch time.

'Atsuko, can I ask you something?' Bakugo signed to me.

'Sure Bakugo, what is it?' I signed back.

'Um this is kinda awkward, but what is your brothers well ... um ... sexuality?' He signs back.

Giggling slightly I tell him that he's gay. His eyes glistened and then soon went back to his dull angry eyes.

Speaking to this dude more I find that him and my brother have a few things in common. There are both very manly and don't underestimate anyone on who they are.

Bakugo soon asked me a question that was bound to come up at one point. He asked me what my quirk was. I mean it's a reasonable question, but I personally don't like it. I don't know why, but Eijiro is always commenting how it's so cool.

'Um my quirk is um ... well I can turn anyone i want to stone by touching them with all 5 fingers but there is also another part that I would wish not to talk about.' I sign to him.

'Wait do you have two quirks?' He signs.

'Yes.' I sign while exhaling slowly.

I quickly change the subject as I don't want him finding out about it. Obviously Eijiro knows about both of my quirks, but I've never told anyone about the other one. I don't like it. Eijiro always goes on about how I should tell people, but I don't think that would be a good idea.

Lunch soon comes to a close, and it was last period. I've been waiting all day for this. It's hero training. I don't know why they do it last, but this is gonna be fun. I'm just gonna have to try and not loose control of my other quirk. That shouldn't be too hard.

Seeming as only Eijiro, Mina and Bakugo know what my quirk is it's gonna be fun for everyone else to find out. We start off with sparing, which no one wants to spare with me. That was until Mina came over to me. Mina is a really good friend, almost like a sister to me. Well that what she thinks I am to her. She only sees me as a sister. Her and Eijiro are really good friends, and it's like I'm the sister not the friend.

I've had a crush on Mina for so long, but I can tell she doesn't like me back. The way she looks at me when she signs shows that. Since I'm deaf I've been able to pick up on people's body language easier than most people.

'Hey did you want to spare with me?' Mina signs to me.

A smile appears on my face. She always have been there for me. I wonder if she's still single. I'm pretty sure that anyone would find her cute, so it would make sense if she had a girlfriend already, unless everyone else here is straight.

'Yes please Mina. It doesn't look like anyone else wants to.' I reply with a tiny dip to the corner of my mouth.

I don't think she noticed it as she soon grabbed my wrist and pulls me to a open area to spare. It's fun as I try and dodge every attack and try and touch Mina with my hand.

As my quirk makes it so I have to be close to a person, I learnt hand to hand combat, so dodging all of Mina's attacks are easy for me. A smile plasters my face as I spot an opening. Running towards her, jumping to the left, sliding on the floor and then doing a one-handed cartwheel over her shoulder I solidify her with stone.

I've always been able to beat Mina, so now other people seeing that I can actually fight, might make them want to go against me. Everyone's faces toward me as there mouths drop. I giggle as I snap my fingers to release her from her stone encasing.

Mina's PoV

I was sparing with Atsuko when she turned me to stone. One of these days I'm actually gonna be able to beat her. I'm stuck in stone for about 3 minutes and she snaps her fingers. I fall forward as I try and regain my balance.

Now I'm currently running toward Atsuko and hugging her. Once I'm done hugging her, I give her a smile. My smiles always make her feel better. She smiles back as I hug her again and we laugh together. I get butterflies in my stomach every time I hear that beautiful laugh of hers.

'Oh my gosh one of these days I'm gonna be able to beat you.' I sign.

'Oh will you now. I don't know, if you carry on how you are, you won't.' She signs back with a little giggle.

Wrestling her to the ground, but failing as she is stronger than me, and her pinning me to the ground. How is one girl so strong. I would work out but it's so boring.

I blush slightly at realising the position were in. I see a slight blush cascading on to her tan skinned cheeks. Moving my head to the side to try and hide my blush, but she soon tilts it back so I'm facing her. My blush creeps into my ears, and I can tell it is really visible now.