Guess Who's Back, Back Again. Denki's Back

x Slight Smut x
Denki's PoV

It is currently a Saturday. This means I have to come home from the dorms, and work extra hours to make up for not being able to do it afterschool. I just finished eating lunch, which means my next act will be in an hour. Not many people come to the shows during the day, but that doesn't mean it's empty. I just need to get through today and tomorrow, and I will be at school Monday morning.

An hour goes by, and sir walks into the kitchen. As soon as he sits on a chair, I stand up from my seat, and sit on his lap. I'm not aloud to be in the same room as him unless, I'm giving him attention or working. I put my arms around his neck, and give him a kiss on the cheek. I'm not aloud to kiss his lips unless he asks, or has given me permission to. I give him a smile.

"Your show is in ten minutes, but I wanted to get some attention first." He says.

"How much, and far can I go sir?" I ask.

"We don't have time to go to far, so just give me a performance, and proper kisses." He has the final word.

I give him an understanding nod, before I get to work. I bring my arms from around his neck, to the point were my hands are now on his shoulders. I put pressure on his shoulders, so it would be easier for me to move. I look sir in the eyes, seductively, while slowly grinding on him. By now I know what sets him off. I slowly bite my bottom lip, and continue to grind on his groin.

I completely sit on his lap, and I feel the hard on he has. Trailing my hands down, I go down past his chest, all the way to just bellow his hips. I gently rub circles with my thumbs, while inching my hands closer to his zipper. Licking my lips, I look him up and down. Unbuckling his belt, I unzip his trousers. I pull them slightly down to reveal the tent in his underwear.

I massage his member through his pants, while wrapping my leg around his, gently moving it up and down. I take my unused hand, and bring it to his face. Slowly closing my eyes, I kiss the man in front of me. I slowly but surely, move my hand into his underwear. I start to pump his member. It starts off slow, and I soon gain speed. Lewd noises fill the air. Eventually he reaches his climax, and cums into my hands. Removing my hand from the fabric, and my mouth from his, I look at the mess in my hands. Looking between him and my hand, I start to lick my hand clean of the liquid.

Once the white liquid on my hand was gone, I get off of sir's lap. I put out a hand, and he uses it to aid him in standing up. After he is up, I put both of my arms on his biceps. He leads me to my room, and points at the outfit on my bed. I give him a quick nod, before stripping. I don't even check to see if he left for me to change, because that is not my choice. I get into the skimpy pink 'clothes', and turn around to walk back out.

When I do, I see that my dad did wait for me to finish changing in my room. Great. I smile at him, before getting back into my previous position next to him. We walk to the stage, and my ankle gets connected to the pole. I stand with my body pressed against the pole, waiting for the curtains to be pulled open for the few people that will be watching me for the next half hour or so.

When the curtains close, sir comes and uncuffs me. I kiss him on the cheek with gratitude. When we leave the stage, he lets me go to my room upstairs. I won't be doing another show until after nine, so I have a few hours. When I get to my room, I get my phone out to message my boyfriend. We talk for awhile, but decide we should probably eat something. Especially me, I never know what I will have to do after my show.

I go downstairs to see that sir has brought some of his friends over. I recognise two of them, but the third I have never seen before. I go over to the mysterious man, and put my hand round his neck. They are nearly straight up from how much taller this guy is. I eye his body, to see that he is decently built. I smirk, I go on my tippy-toes, and lean into his left ear.

"I'm presuming that you will be joining us later. I'm looking forward to it now." I whisper.

When I was about to lean down, I nibble on his earlobe. I land back flat on my feet, and smirk at his blushing expression. Must be the shy type, haven't met that many like that here. I kiss the other two men on the cheek on my way past, and then sit on sir's lap. I resume my normal position on his lap (my arms around his neck), and relax into his touch.

"Am I going to be giving these gentlemen a good time later?" I ask.

"After the show you will yes, and I'll be joining hopefully." He says.

"What are we doing about food, am I cooking or are we ordering?" I question.

"We can just order pizza, and these men will be joining us, that sound fun?" He inquires.

"Lots. Would you like me to place the order sir?" I ask.

"That would be great dear, thankyou." He finishes.

I kiss his cheek, before hoping off of his lap. I hand the men a pen and notepad from the coffee table, so I know what they want to eat. When they're done, I take the paper, and place it in front of sir. He writes something down, and hands it back to me. I smile, and walk into the hallway. I pick up the home phone (you guys know what one of them are right?), and ring the nearby pizza place. I tell them the order, and they will be here in an hour.

"They said they would be here in an hour. Is there anything I can do before then sir?" I question.

"No dear, that's all. You can go to your room and wait there. Just so you know we will be using your client money to pay, as these technically are your clients." He says.

I nod, and kiss his cheek. I kiss the other men on the way out, and then walk to my room. I go on Instabook (IT'S BACK BABY!), and wait for the pizza.