Kirishima's Unknown Addiction

Eijiro PoV

Tears run down my wet face as it has for a few days. My Bakugo has been kidnapped by villains, and the pros aren't doing anything about it. I love that man, and now someone has gone and taken him away from me, without me being able to even say 'I love you' once. Even if he doesn't love me back.

My eyes hurt like hell as I haven't slept since he's been gone. My stomach is in pain, as I haven't eaten or drunken anything except cider since he's gone. I've had an addiction to alcohol basically all my life.

When I figured out I was trans, it hit me hard. I wanted nothing more than to be 'normal' if you please, but I couldn't. I took up drinking to try and numb the pain of feeling like a disappointment to my family. It also didn't help that my parents always just left alcohol out on the side for anyone just to take. It was almost too easy to get addicted to.

A bottle of red wine in hand with my lips meeting the edge of the bottle. Wine has always been an easy thing to get down quickly as well as beer. I usually prefer to drink whisky if I want a drink, but it's too strong to be able to chug straight from the bottle.

Cider is all I've been drinking as it has a lower alcohol percentage and is cheaper. It just is impossible for me to chug from it being filled with bubbles.

The red liquid drips down my throat. The sweetish taste slipping threw my system. This is my second bottle today and I think I need to get some more. I down the last of the wine and stand to my feet. Knees wobble as I take a few steps toward my door. This is the first time I'm gonna be leaving my room since Bakugo has been taken.

I go to grab the door handle but totally miss. I try it a second time, but lean against the door and run my hand across the wood. Finding it, I pull it down and leave my room. I lean on the wall for support, as my legs are so weak today for some reason. I'll figure it out later. I go down the stairs, struggling slightly.

I get down to the living room and walk through the doors. I slightly sway as I go from the distortion of the room. I take a few steps, before I loose my balance. I steady myself, before taking a few more. Mina comes rushing up to me with worry on her face.

'Hey Ejiro are ... I think ... down."

Was all I could hear from what she was telling me. My mind was going funny, and I just wave hi at her, and continue to the kitchen. There are a few people in the room, including my sister. I go to the cabinet and push some food aside. I grab out the tequila I hide behind everything.

My sister sees what's happening and takes the drink away from me. How could she be so stupid. Taking alcohol from an alcoholic while their still drunk. You would of thought she knew better from the first time she did that. I arch my brows and snarl at her. She just took my drink and I want it back.

"A-Atsuko give m-me ba-back my d-dri-drink!" I yell at her. Signing is way to difficult at this moment in time

Luckily she basically new what I said. She stares at me, with anger filling her beautiful red eyes. Her long black hair covering some of her face, just framing it.

"No Eijiro you ... your drink ... your an alcoholic. You ... water ... food."

I raised my hand up and brang it down just as quick. The sound of skin connecting, echoed through the living room. Everyone's eyes widening with shock, as they saw something they thought they would never see. The Kirishima they thought they knew.

I reached for the bottle for it to be pulled away further. I scream louder in annoyance. Does she want another slap, or will she be a good girl and give it back.

"A-Atsuko Kiri-sh-shima when your b-big sis-ster says that s-she wants s-something you gi-give it to h-her! Do you underst-stand?"

I continue to look down at her. If she knows what's good for her, she will give me the bottle back. Atsuko hands me to bottle of tequila with a wine escaping her lips.

"Gu-good gi-girl now be gu-good for Eiko an-and get me-me a glass. I-if you wa-want I ca-can pure some fu-for you." I offer.

Atsuko goes to get some cups, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head around quickly to see who the fuck wanted my attention. As soon as the person was in my line of sight, a slap crossed my face. It was Mina.

My aroma around me turned dark and scary. I stared deep down into her sole. I love Mina to bits, but if she's gonna go and hit me, I think she deserves punishment.

"Mi-Mina why the fu-fuck did you hi-hit me! Ar-are you t-trying to ge-get punished be-because that's wh-what you wi-will get!" I yelled at her.

Her face was shocked. I got my hand and punched her with it. My hand makes direct contact with Mina's bubblegum pink skin. She falls to the ground with tears in her eyes as she whimpers on the floor. What a looser. Why am I friends with her again. Oh right because no one else wanted to be friends with the kid with two mums.

"A-Atsuko i-if you don't hu-hurry up and br-bring your big si-sister those cups, I'm go-going to ha-have to pu-punish you. Just li-like your little girl-girlfriend here." I yelled.

She came back with glasses for us to drink out of. I smirked at her. I poured her a glass of the tequila. Watching as the liquid hit against the walls of the glass. I handed it to her while I just took a mouthful out of the bottle. It was just as strong as I remember. This will make all the pain go away.

We're are you Bakugo. I need you.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ok I'm not gonna drag this out, but I am gonna say thank you to everyone who reads this. We're at 1k reads. All I can say to that is wow. I have released another book because you guys like this one, but it is a bakuxdenki book. I hope you guys are feeling okay, and know that even if I don't know you personally, I still love you.

Bye - Jean