14. Training & Reuniting

Start from the beginning

Erin: "Take that drone flying in the air as an example."

She hacks into it and it's disabled . It lands on the ground floating lightly and she picks it up.

Erin: "Just like that, you can shut it down. Or you can choose to control it. It's easy, just use the DedSec app I added into your phones and optiks while we were walking."

She throws the drone in the air just in time and it flies away.

Bagley: "It's easy, now try hacking some other drones. Give it a go."

Kirishima: "Huh. I'll hack um...this drone."

He hacks a drone flying and everyone sees the drone it hacks and it lands on the ground hovering lightly.

Erin: "Oh, whoa!"

Kirishima: "What?"

Erin: "That's an Albion chase drone. Ok I'll have to break the wings off and throw it away."

As the drone is disabled, Erin picks it up and she pulls the wings apart and they snap off and she grabs the drone and throws it onto the street and it gets hit by a van.

Driver: "Oh shit! What was that?!"

Erin: "Sorry about that. So, hack into drones guys."

Everyone searches for a drone, and they're in luck. Dozens of drones start flying in the air, with some of them being CTOS drones working for blume and some of them being Bagley drones.

Bagley: "Hm, hacking my brothers I see."

Kaminari: "Wait, what?"

Bagley: "Oh, nothing. I'm just pulling your strings."

He hacks into a drone successfully and it is disabled. The others succeed with Minoru hacking and disabling a drone, and at the same time, stares at Erin.

Minoru's thoughts: "I'll have to find a way to touch that super hottie's butt."

Back in reality, everyone regroups as Erin then teaches them about hacking into cameras.

Erin: "Next up is an easier hack, and a good hack for those who love doing what's called, recon. Speaking of which who here is a recon type hero?"

Jiro raises her hand and an earphone jack.

Erin: "Well this one's for you. You'll have to hack into security cameras so you can use it to gather information. Or count how many threats there are. Now, just to be clear, do not use these to be creepy."

Everyone nods and Iida notices Minoru crossing his fingers behind his back. He adjusts his glasses and proceeds to look for cameras. He sees one and uses his phone and hacks into it succesfully.

Iida: "Whoa. This is...impressive."

Mina hacks a camera and she looks around and at the London skyline.