Track 38. | Better Love

Magsimula sa umpisa

"God, he can be such a bastard sometimes, he thinks with his dick more than his head, as his sister that's not what I want to think about" she says rolling her eyes drinking the last of her coffee placing the empty mug on the coffee table.

"Can I ask about Violet? What happened between them?" I say nervous about how Stevie will react since I never asked Harry this as I didn't want to over step any boundaries.

Stevie nods blowing out a sigh "okay, before she supposedly died her and Harry had this massive argument about how Violet never wanted kids in their future, he was so in love he was planning a family with her, it crushed him. They ended things and then she wound up dead which we know now isn't true but when we thought she was it broke him. He's never been the same Harry since" she says as I nod listening carefully to her words.

My heart sinks as she mentions the kids bit. The same happened with me and Scott before we broke up two years ago. When I told him the reason I couldn't have kids he got so mad and lashed out at me telling me it was my fault I couldn't. Technically it is, but it was my only choice.

"I never knew any of that, I guess seeing her again did bring up old memories and feelings he had for her" I say sighing as Stevie nods "but don't let that be an excuse for his fuck up, don't forgive him out of pity. He has to learn he can't run around hurting people because he can't control his feelings" she says raising her eyebrow at me as I laugh nodding.

"How about, we go out on a shopping trip, Tony dropped off our money last night when we weren't here, I picked yours up from Harry when you finally fell asleep" she says as I nod in agreement.

"That sounds good, I could use a distraction" I say laughing as she nods standing up grabbing our empty mugs bringing them to the sink.

"Get your shopping pants on babe, let's hit the city" she sings as I run off towards the bathroom with my bag laughing as she runs into her room.

* * *

Harry.

The sunlight beams through the gap in the curtains as I roll on my back with a groan from the ponding in my head. All I can remember from last night after Bowie left was opening a bottle of whiskey.

I stretch my arm out across the bed but jumping as I feel someone next to me. I immediately sit up ignoring the pounding in my head and I focus my blurry eyes on blonde hair on the pillow next to me.

I groan at myself as I realise who it is. Great, this is just fucking great, well done dumbass you just made a bad situation ten times worse.

Violet moves in her sleep rolling onto her back peeking open one eye looking at me. "Well that's a weird sight I don't miss waking up to, you being a perv and staring at me" she dead pans rubbing her eyes causing her mascara to smudge under her eyes even more.

"How did you get here?" I ask looking at her fully naked covered by the duvet that comes up to her chest.

"You don't remember?" She scoffs as she sits up against the headboard beside me pulling the duvet to cover her bare chest. I shake my head and she rolls her eyes "you called me saying you wanted to see me and one thing led to another and here we are" she says gesturing to us being naked under the duvet together.

I throw my head back against the headboard with a loud groan cursing myself for being so stupid and careless.

"Look, it was just a one time thing, this shouldn't of happened. I have a boyfriend and I don't think he's going to be too pleased if he found this out" she sighs looking at me as I look at her with wide eyes.