Gally for @I-kneel-to-Loki

"Nice one." I said to Minho as he tripped on a-well we really don't know what he tripped on. "Can you just help me up shank?" Minho said, as I grabbed his hand. But once I got him up he fell again. But before he fell he grabbed my shoulder and steadied hisself. "Come on we're not that far away anyways." I said, draping his arm over my should and making myself a human crutch.

Once we got back everyone asked questions. "Just get the med-jacks." I said to Newt once I found him. "Give him here. I'll take him from here." Newt said, taking Minho's arm off my shoulder and draping it over his own. I went to the map room to map out the section when I heard someone barge in.

"Gally?!" I say in shock. "What the hell?!" Gally shouted at me. "What do you mean?" I ask, setting down the pencil. "I mean cheating on me with Minho!" Gally shouted, slamming his fists on the table. "Gally I'm not cheating on you! Especially with Minho! He's not even my type!" I shouted back. "Then why did he have his arm around your should today?!" Gally was now furious. "Because he had tripped and couldn't walk on his own!" I shouted back, now furious too. "Well why did you have your hand on his abs?!" Gally asked. "That's how I could steady myself and him you idiot!" I shouted at him. "Ughhhh! You are so aggravating woman!" Gally shouted throwing some pieces of wood. Luckily I dodged in time. "What the hell Gally? Are you trying to kill me?!" By this time the other runners had left the room knowing how bad Gally's and my fights can get.

"Alicia what do you think I am? Idiotic?" Gally asks me. "No Gally I don't I just don't think you're very smart at this point at time!" I say. This time Gally doesn't throw pieces of wood. This time he slaps me right across the face. I reach my hand up to my face and look at him in terror. I mean Gally does have a track record to hit people like Jeff, Clint, ect. But he's never hit me. As Gally sees what he did he kneels down next to my on the verge of tears. "I'm so sorry Alicia." Gally repeats this over and over but I mostly block him out. I stand up and push him away and jogged to Newt's room.

"What the bloody hell? Alicia your check is red." Newt says once I get in and shut the door. "Can I stay here tonight?" I ask Newt. "Yeah sure. I'll go get a extra blanket." Newt says, moving toward the door. "Thank Newt." I say before he walks out completely. As I sit down on his bed I rub my cheek. It hurt! I mean I knew Gally could slap pretty hard but I never knew he could slap this hear. I'm gonna have a bruise on my cheek in the morning! As Newt walked back in he noticed my cheek. "You are okay there Alicia?" Newt asked, setting down the blanket and squatted down and putting his on my knees. "Yeah my cheek just hurts." I said, smiling and shrugging my shoulders. "Gally's doin'?" Newt asked, almost reading my mind. "Yeah but, I don't think he meant to." I said. "Okay come on. Let's go get an ice pack." Newt said, standing up and pulling my up by my waist. Yes I said waist. He's the only one Gally actually trust to touch my waist.

~the next morning~

As I woke up I crept out of Newt's room over to the map room. I still wore the clothes I wear to run in so I was ready. "Hey Minho. What's my section today?" I ask, getting my gear on. "You get 4 today. Be careful though, Ben's still out there." Minho says, adjusting him gear. "Thanks." I said coldly while Minho's over there with a huge grin on his face.

As I'm runner through the section I heard a piercing scream. As I whipped my head around I saw Ben running from a griever. So naturally I ran too. As we closed in on the glade I sprinted in front of him. "Get out of my way." He growled, grabbing the attention of some gladers walking past. "No." I said, sternly. "Alicia careful." I heard someone say but, the person sounded an awful like Gally. As Ben lunged for me I dodged and grabbed his arm and swung him back into the maze. So of the other runners by this point had joined me in making a wall between the Glade and Ben. As we stood there we all heard the doors start to close. So we ran back and watched as Ben just stood there, unfazed by all this.

When the doors closed all the runners breathed out the breathe we held in. "Alicia!" I heard Gally call out to me. As I spun around on my heels Gally's iron grip grabbed me by the wrists. "Are you okay? Did Ben hurt you? If so where?" Gally bombarded me with questions. "Gally, I'm fine. Don't worry. He didn't hurt me." I smile at him and put my hands on his chest. 'Cause every time I do that he calms down almost instantly. His breathing slowed and he smiled.

I took his hands off my wrist and he pulled me into a kiss. Our lips move in perfect sync and he pulls my closer. As the sun sets he pulls away, creating a shadow across his face. As I looked at him a smile crept across his shadowed face. "So... We're okay?" Gally asked. "Yeah. We're just fine." I said, intertwining our fingers. When we got to his room he laid down and pulled me with him. I set my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He stroked my hair and as he did I fell into a deep sleep.
__________________________
I'm so sorry this is so late @I-kneel-to-Loki I've just been going through some type of writers block. Sorry but requests are still closed and I'll try to update more often. Well I think that's it but the next imagine will hopefully be up within the week.