Newt for @maze_runner

***1 year ago***
I woke up to darkness. I felt around for anyone but, only found supplies. The box I was in passed several red lights before going past a green one. When the doors opened the light flooded in and blinded me momentarily. When I looked up I saw about 30 boys looking down at me. A boy jumped in, making me back up to the corner. "Gally what do you see?" One asked. "It's-it's a girl." 'Gally' said, causing a uproar.

"Is she hot?"

"Can I have her?"

"How old is she?"

"Dibs!"

"Wonder what keeper she'll get!"

"Shut up slinthead!" Gally shouted, making it dead silent. "Who are you?" I asked him, but he didn't hear me. He roughly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up. "What's on her neck?" A brown haired boy asked. Gally turned me around and moved my hair. "Subject A13 belongs to the leader." He said. Silence. "Ohhh! Newt has a girlfriend!" Almost every boy said that. "Who the hell is Newt exactly?" I asked the boy who pulled me up.

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" A British boy yelled over all the commotion. "First girl and she belongs to you Newt." Gally said, with a smirk on his face. "I-I-I what?" I asked. "She what?" We were both shocked when he said that. "Look at her neck. You'll see what I mean." Gally said, pushing me toward Newt. Before I can catch myself I fall on to Newt. "Sorry. You okay?" I ask, standing up and helping him up. "Yeah. What about you?" He asks me. I just nodded my head while everyone else just smiled like crazy or laughed.

***the present***
Minho, Thomas, Frypan, Zart , and I went out to the maze to dissect the griever Thomas killed. "That is disgusting." I said, as we came up to it. "There's something in there." Thomas said. "Other than a griever pancake?" Frypan asks Thomas. Minho being the brave man he is, stepped over and put his hand into the griever, feeling for what Tommy talked about.

Then the griever moved, jerked is a better word for it. "Reflex?" Zart asked. "You hope." I said, with annoyance in my voice. "Come on guys let's pull it out." Thomas said, grabbing the leg. We all grabbed the leg and pulled on 3. "You okay Bri?" Thomas asked, helping me up. "Yeah thanks." I said, taking his hand and pulling myself up. Minho walks over and picks up the thing that was beeping. "Can we take that back to the glade? 'Cause I don't want to meet this guys friends." Frypan asked, looking around. "He's right. It's getting late." Minho says, putting the thing from the griever into his bag.

"Did you guys enjoy your little field trip?" Gally asks us when we get back. "Brittney. What the bloody hell is on your face?" Newt asks me, walking up next to Gally. "Oh just some griever slime." I said, wiping it off my face. Newt grabbed my wrist and pulled my off to his room.

"Are you okay?" I ask. Newt has never done that. Ever. "Why are you asking me that. I'm the one who should be asking you." He says, wrapping a bandage around his wrist. "Newt I'm fine. Okay? You need to stop worrying about me. Minho and them aren't gonna let anything happen to me." Newt looks down. "I know it's just... I just can't lose you. If I did I don't know what would happen." Newt says, looking at me sadly. "Your never gonna lose me. You know that right? You can never lose me. I'm always gonna be here." I pointed to his heart. "Once you love someone, they stay in you heart. Forever." I say, bringing my forehead to meet his. "God I love you." Newt says, with a smile on his face. "I love you too." Newt brings his face closer to mine and place his lips on mine. Sparks fly everywhere when we kiss.
__________________________
@Maze_runner hope you liked it and HAPPY NEWT YEAR!! 2k15. Can't wait for the new year and I can't thank you guys enough. To all the people that have been here from when I only had 17 reads thank you soooo much! Everyone that reads this shit I have here is amazing. Y'all are amazing. From voting to commenting to just reading. Oh god I must be rambling now. I'm sorry. I couldn't ask for more awesome followers and readers. You guys rock and I can't thank you enough. Have a great year and remember: WCKD is Good.
-Erin