Gally for @thatgladernamedgally

"Gally! I'm gonna be a runner and you can't do anything about that!" Gally, my boyfriend is getting overprotective. "Elizabeth I'm not letting you run and I'm gonna make it so!" Gally shouted back. "Gally give me 10 good reasons not to be a runner and I'll get another job." I challenged him. "Well there's getting stung. And... and ...and ....and...." Gally stuttered.

"God you can be so infuriating!" I shouted at him. Out of nowhere Gally brought his hand up and slapped me straight across the face. I know Gally has a mean streak but, I never thought he would do this. I had a look of fear and terror in my eyes and ran out to the deadheads. "Wait Elizabeth!" I heard Gally shouting after I ran out of the room. When I reached the deadheads I slid down one of tree trunks and cried. I haven't cried once since coming to the glade. I though if all the times I could have cried. When Taylor died(and yes Taylor is a guy. Just go with it please), when Nick got stung right in front of my eyes, and when Newt tried to kill himself.

Suddenly I heard a twin snap behind me. I turned around and saw Drew there. "Oh hey Drew. What brings you here?" After I minute of silence I was that purple spot on his arm. He got stung. "Drew? Drew your sick you need to get to the medjacks. Right now." I stood up to face him. "You. You created this place and trapped us here!! You created the grivers! You killed so many people!" Drew clenched his fist and swung at me. His fist connected with my stomach and I fell to the ground. I groaned and tried to get back up. Drew was already on top of me and punching my face. I was able to push him off and run. I heard shouting behind me and just ran faster. Soon enough Drew was at my heels and trying to grab me. "Hey!" I turned around and clenched my fist to see it connected with his left ear. Well that gave me some time.

Then I felt my body falling toward the ground and crashing down. Drew was now on top of me again but this time I didn't have it in me to fight back. Soon I felt something warm go down my lips. Blood. Then out of nowhere a shovel knocks him off me and I fell myself getting pulled up. "It's going to be okay now." That's all I heard before blacking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up I saw some of the keepers hovering over me. "CLINT!" Newt yelled out. Clint come rushing in and everyone backed away. "She has bruises and marks where Drew punched her. She'll need to be on bed rest for the rest of the week then she'll be ready to run." Clint looked at my face and neck then walked out of the room. "Well that was interesting wasn't it Elizabeth?" Newt asked me. "It was a shucking party." I say sarcastically. "Hey Minho is she-" Gally cut himself off when he saw me sitting up looking in his direction. "We'll leave you two alone." Then the room cleared it was just Gally and me.

"Oh my god I'm so happy your okay." Gally said while embracing me in a hug. "Me too." We stayed that way for a while before he spoke. "I was so worried." I finally looked into his eyes and saw they were blood shot, like he hadn't slept in days. His hair was messed up and he hadn't changed cloths in a few days. "Gally? When was the last time you slept?" I ask. "The night before you got attacked." Gally's face had a look of terror on it. "When was that?" I ask. "Two days ago." I sighed. "Gally you need sleep, even if I'm hurt okay?" I tilt his head up and make him look at me. He chuckles and says.
"I love you."

"I love you too, Captain."
---------------------------------------------
Okay so I hope you like it @thatgladernamedgally
Everyone's imagines will be up some time in the next week.