Gally for @gladergally

Gally and I had been dating for a couple years now and today was our anniversary. Gally had to go out of town for a movie, We're the Millers. He said he might get back in time but I shouldn't count on it.

Beep

Beep

Beep

There was my laptop. "Hey sweetie!" Gally said as I turned around. "Hey Gally. Why are you calling?" I put the laptop on my lap and tilted to screen. "Open your door." Open my door? "Why?" I asked. "Just do it please?" Gally gave me fake puppy eyes. "Okay." I said uncertain. When I opened the door there he was. "Happy anniversary Hannah." Aww. "Gally." I was speechless. He dropped his bags and spun me around in his arms. "Come on. We're going out." Gally put the bags in my apartment and dragged me along.
"Here put this on." Gally said while putting a blindfold on me. "Gally what is so important that I have to be blindfolded?" Oh boy. "Gally of we're going on a boat again I swear I'm going to kill you." I hear Gally chuckle. "No Hannah we're not going on a boat again. But it's better than that!" I groaned. "Very funny Gally. Now can you tell me where we're going?" All Gally did was take my hand and lead me up some stairs.

"Okay ready?" I nodded and he took the blindfold off and I see a table for two with some candles around to light everything. Some flowers were around the floor and Gally pulled out the chair. "Thanks." Gally then pulled out his chair and sat down. "So how did you get out of filming?" I ask after a while. "Well we actually just finished filming. So how have you been since I was away?" He asked. "Well I've been good." Maybe good isn't the word.
"Ready to go?" Gally asked. "Go where?" He chuckled again. "It's a surprise." He said while blindfolding me once more. "Come on Hannah." Gally lead me down the stairs and into his car. "So have you been having fun while I was away?" Gally asks out of the blue. "Well to be honest, maybe." Gally out of nowhere grabbed my wrist and rolled up the sleeve. "And this?" Gally asked tracing over my cuts. "Oh that's nothing to worry about. Okay?" I got his hand off my wrist and pulled to sleeve back down. "Are you sure?" Gally asked again. "Yes." I said sternly.

After a few minutes of awkward silence I spoke. "So are you okay? You've got that sound in you voice." Gally didn't answer me just kept driving. "And we're here!" Gally announced. "Where exactly? I'm still blindfolded here. If you forgot." I stated. Gally bursted out laughing. "No I didn't forget." Gally turned me around and took off the blindfold. My eyes adjusted and I saw a beautiful sunset. Then fireworks exploded. They read,'happy anniversary Hannah. Your captain Gally.' Gally leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. The kiss was sweet but full of passion. This was the perfect anniversary.
---------------------------------------------
Okay so @gladergally I hope you like it.
Others will be up soon.