Gally for @carlybeilis

It all happened so fast. One minute I was working with the builders and the next I was being dragged away by Jacob and Matthew was saying he was getting Gally. Jacob dragged my off to the small pond near the walls and tied my hands and legs together. He grinned evilly and came closer. "Your gonna get what you deserve shuck head." He growled the ought his clenched teeth. As he said this I heard Gally shouting something. Jacob was laughing like a madman now and I was seriously getting scared. I mean, I was tied up, my kidnapper was laughing like a madman and my anger-issue boyfriend was furious.

I finally could see Gally in me vision. And he was ready to kill. Jacob stood in front of me and Gally. "What the shuck are you doing?" He asked Gally. "That's what I was going to ask you slinthead." Gally said, glaring a death stare and if looks could kill, Jacob would be dead already. "Move away." Gally said in a steel voice, his fists clenched. "Go get her." Jacob said, dragging me to the edge of the pond and pushing me in. No wonder he tied me up. I struggled to stay up but the failed and I started sinking. My vision blurred and I started seeing black around my vision. The last thing I remember is Gally jumping in and swimming down toward me.

••••

When I woke up I was in the medjacks hut and was under about 3 blankets. I took off the blankets and got out of the bed. I was just about to open the door when it swung open to reveal a black-eyed Gally. "You're awake!" He said, bringing me into a tight embrace. "Gally I'm fine." I said, hugging him back. "Are you sure? Your not hurt? Are you bruised anywhere? He didn't hurt you did he?" Gally kept bombarding me with questions. "Gally," I interrupted him. "I'm fine, no bruises, no nothing. Okay? So stop worrying." I said, moving my hand gently over his black eye.

"I'm never going to stop worrying." He said, grabbing my wrist with extreme care and bringing it down. "You should sometimes." I said, giving him a weak smile. "Well guess what. I'm never ping to stop. Even if you beg me too." He said, kissing my forehead. "Okay well then what happened here?" I asked, tracing his black eye again. "Oh just got hit." Gally mumbled. "Hit for no reason or hit cause you hit him?" I asked him, tracing over his eye again.

"Carly I'm fine. I just got hurt a bit." Gally tried to assure me but it didn't work. "No you're not Gally, don't try to pull one over me." I said, looking at him. I placed the ice pack on his eye and had him hold it. "I told you I'm fine!" Gally said, standing up and setting the pack down on the bed. "Like hell your not!" I said. He sighed. "Now you're the one who needs to stop worrying." He came closer and looked my in the eye. "I am fine." He said, shacking my shoulders a bit. I sighed in defeat and he smirked. "Told you." He said before connecting our lips. The kiss wasn't like the other kisses we've shared. This kiss was tender and sweet. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.

He soon parted and hugged me to where his head was in the crook of my neck. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. He must have noticed because he took his head away from my neck and pressed our foreheads together. "Cold?" He asked me, running his hands up and down my arms. "Just a little bit." I admitted. He took me over to the bed and wrapped a blanket around me. "Thanks Gally." I said, blushing a light pink. "Aw, do I see a blush?" Gally asked, looking into my face. "Maybe?" I said back. "You are too cute, you know that right Carly?" He said, then kissing my nose. He stands up and leaves, leaves me with a pleasant feeling in my stomach, and my heart doing flips in my chest.
__________________________
@carlybelis hoped you liked the imagine and I will get the others out sometime soon, HOPEFULLY! Until then my little subjects, I will take me leave.