#51 how he acts on christmas morning

A/N if you don't celebrate Christmas sorry. And if you don't, I'll make something cute and fluffy in the next preference.
-----------
Newt:
Like a 13 year old boy.

Not too excited but not completely like 'ughhhhhhhhhhh.' He'll get up before you and wait for you to wake up. But once you wake up, it's like he's 8 again. He gets more exited and cheerful.

Minho:
Minho is like all hell broke loose in the house. He runs down stairs, where you're making breakfast. He'll be super quiet and hug you from behind. Making you jump a little. Then you two will open you're presents and then you'll host a small get-together with the guys.

Gally:
Gally and you are about the same. Waking up early, opening the presents. Not too much, since you two like to kinda be lazy. Under the tree aren't too many gifts. Since you two only give the other some gifts that would mean a lot.

Alby:
Alby doesn't like Christmas that much but he'll suck it up for you. He knows how much you love the holiday. He soon gets actually happy seeing you act like a 8 year old. He smiles and kisses your temple to bring you back to reality.

Thomas:
Like a 5 year old in a candy store, after his mom told his to buy anything he wanted. He's so fluffing excited. He's shake you awake, saying "come on wake up! It's Christmas!" He says, getting out of bed and jumping a little in the room. You two will rush down stairs, wanting to get to the tree. It's so fluffing adorable how he acts I can't even.