Thomas for @ancatomlinson

Thomas P.O.V

"Hey everyone!" I said sitting down between Minho and Anca. "Hey Tommy." Minho and Anca say at the same time. "Hey Thomas can I talk to you. Alone." Minho asked. "I'll leave you two alone." Anca said taking her tray and sitting down next to Chuck. "Okay so what's so important we needed to talk alone." I ask him. "Okay we both know you like Anca and I've got a dare for you." Minho starts. "What's the dare Minho?" I say annoyed right now. "If you can kiss Anca then I will stop teasing you about liking her. So do we have a deal?" I didn't answer with my brain still trying to process this.

"You want me to kiss her?!" I nearly yell. "Yes Tommy kiss her, not on the check. On the lips. Think you can handle that?" Minho asks. "Why?" I ask. "Because she might kiss you back." Minho says. "Fine you have a deal." We shack hands and leave to table.

Your P.O.V

Thomas came back and sat down next to me. "What was that all about Thomas?" I ask. Thomas takes a minute to come back to reality before answering me. "Oh nothing you need to be concerned with." He asks, taking a bit of his sandwich. "You are sure? You seem kinda...... shaken up." I say to him. "Yeah I'm fine." I roll my eyes at him. "Sure. Fine alright. So Chuck anything new with you?" I ask, changing the subject. "Oh you know I'm a slopper so yeah."

{that night}

"Light it up!" Alby yelled throwing his torch into the bonfire. I ate with the runners and Minho. Newt was showing greenie the grounds. Thomas was fighting Gally, again. "Come at me!" Gally yelled and boy was Thomas giving him a run for him money. "Come on Anca lets watch this." Minho grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to watch. "Alright last round. 1...2...3...Go!" Just like that the boys were wrestling again. Thomas had Gally in a headlock and when he let go Gally stumbled back, out of the ring, making Thomas winner.

"And the winner is...Thomas!" Shouts went out all over the place. "Oh god." I mutter under my breath. "Oh come on Anca this is the first time someone has beaten Gally, be happy." I give Minho the 'so what' look. "This is a big deal. Can you at least act happy for Tom?" I nod my head, put on a smile and shout with the boys. "Sorry I'm gonna need Anca for a while, Bye!" Thomas says pulling me along.

"So what's up Tommy?" Thomas doesn't answer me but just keeps walking. "Thomas?" Thomas finally stopped when we were in the middle of the deadheads. "Anca there's something I've got to tell you." I tilt my head to the side about 45 degree angle. "I love you. I have since the moment you came up in the box. The way you can bounce anything off of you, the way your eyes sparkle-" I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth. "Thanks Thomas for all that. Is that all?" I ask taking my hand off. "One more thing." Thomas leaned in and his lips collided with mine. I kissed back right away, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "Well that was something." I said when we pulled away.

"So... Will you be mine?" A smile crept on my face.

"Always."
__________________________
@ancatomlinson hoped you liked this and if you didn't I'm so sorry. Okay this will be the last time(maybe) you guys are gonna hear from me until the New Year. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!🎉🎊🎉🎄🎁