#64 He Hurts Himself (AU)

Newt:

Newt work up next to you like usual, taking a moment to admire your beauty before slowly slipping out of bed and getting ready for his morning run. He put on a simple white tee shirt, some athletic shorts. He grabbed his iPod and earbuds as he left, leaving a note on the nightstand in your bedroom as he did.

He put on the song 'Waiting for Superman' by Daughtry. [I think that's how you spell it? Maybe?] He put the earbuds in his ears and began his run. He softly hummed to the song as he ran, singing every now and then.

As he came up on the turn that was always tricky, no matter how many times he ran it, he turned the wrong way, tripped, and rolled on the ground a little.

Then, fell down the hill.

When he got to the bottom of the hill, he flipped himself on to his back and caught his breath. His back hurt a little, but he knew a little heat would help, which would be today since it was like 90 degrees outside, as well as his arm but that would just become a bruise. Other than those two places he felt fine so he stood up.

Only to fall back down again.

He groaned and stood up again, careful not to put much weight on his left leg. "Bloody hell," he mumbled to himself as he started to limp back to the apartment you both shared.

Luckily for him it wasn't too far away.

Unfortunately, it wasn't too far away.

When he got back you ran up to him, immediately seeing the limp. "Newt! What happened??" You asked, helping him sit back down at the table. "I just tripped, love," he said, trying to not make you worry anymore than you were. "How?" You asked, getting an ice-pack and placing it on his ankle.

After he told you the story, you exploded.

Minho:
[PS I have no idea about what type of things they have at gums nor do I know the actual names of them. So I'm sorry if I get anything wrong, I'm only 13.]

Minho and you were working out at the gym, since he was kinda your personal trainer. Your daily routine was first, treadmill. Then, toning your stomach. Finally, weight lifting.

The first couple hours were fine, running and sit-ups. (And you didn't really mind getting to see his abs because damn! That boy had a fricking 8 pack!)

Then came the weight lifting. Granted you weren't all that bad, but you could use lots of help. You were so thankful Minho was there to help you if you would just look stupid.

"You got it?" He asked, leaning over you, his hands still on the bar. "Yeah," you said. He lifted the bar off the rest and gently let go so you could lift it yourself. It was only 40 lbs. so you didn't really have much of a problem. So you easily put it back on the rest by yourself.

He added 10 lbs. and asked the same question. You replied the exactly same way so he again, lifted the weight off the bar and gently let go. It went the same way as the first time so he added another 10 lbs.

This went on for a few times before the weight got to 70 lbs. and then you couldn't do it anymore. But this time, something went wrong and you let go of it too early and crushed his wrist. He, thankfully, was able to get it off before any serious damage was done.

You two went to the doctors and nothing was broke, just sprained. He was told to not put much pressure or weight on it for the next few weeks to allow it to heal up.

When you to got back into the care you immediately started apologizing. He shut you up with a quick kiss. "Doll, don't worry, it was an accident. Just snuggle with me when we get back," he said, smiling at you.