#49 what Black Butler chacter they are

A/N if you've never heard of Black Butler its an anime. And please read the A/N at the end too.
----
Newt:
Finny.

Like Finny, newt is sweet, silly, and cute. He and Finny both love to be outside and playing with dogs. Weather it's a stray or a dog they know. They both had blond hair, and wear gardener clothes.

Minho:
Bradroy.(is that how you spell it?)

Like Bradroy, Minho is a funny guy who isn't the smartest. But when it comes down to things he'll be there for you no matter what. And they both are good with hand to hand combat.

Thomas:
Mey-Rin

Though Mey-Rin is a woman Thomas and her share a lot of personality traits with her. Such as they both are clumsy at times, which makes them accident prone. He and her both also are always willing to put down their lives for the ones they care deeply/love.

Gally:
Ronald.

He and Ronald are both anger-easy. Which means they have short tempers. Ronald and Gally both are built and strong. And pretty crazy.

Alby:
Ciel.

Alby and Ciel are both leaders in their own way. Ciel and him are also very independent but rely on those how they know are trust-worthy. They both only have one who they know will stay by them forever.
----------------------
Hey guys. Sorry I've been spamming you with updates. I'll try and post regularly. Maybe three or four times a week? I don't know yet. But I know I won't be able to post very often in the next few months. School will be starting on August 20th, and then my life gets really busy so if I can I'll update.  Thanks to all who keep reading these even if they are crappy.