Minho for @ohmypotterx

The gladers and I had just gotten out of the hall and began our journey to get the cure. I was currently talking with Aris. "So what was it like? Being the only girl and all?" He asks me while stepping over a fried body. "Eh not too bad. I had lots of help from Minho and a couple other keepers." I told him. "Yeah it got weird at times." I scoffed. "Know wonder." I sarcastically say. Then the wind picks up and it starts a downpour of water. "Everyone RUN!" Minho yelled at us and almost on cue we all break into a run. I'm faster than some and catch up to Minho pretty quick. "Bella over there." Minho says while grabbing my wrist. "Okay. Hey gonna tell everyone else?" I ask. "Okay everyone over there!" Minho was trying to get everyone's attention. "HEY! Over there!" I yelled to help him out. Everyone finally sees where we're going and redirect themselves.

Once we get there everyone calls spots one the floor and sleeps. Minho, Aris, and me are the only ones up now. "Well this is interesting. Isn't it?" I ask the boys. "Yeah interesting." Minho was the first one to answer me. "Well I'm gonna go to sleep. Night." And with that I went over to the corner of the 'room' and curled up into a ball.

"Hurry up Bella!" Minho yelled at we were currently running away from the grivers. "I'm hurrying!" Then I trip. "Ahh." I grind my teeth together and see something I've never wanted to see. The griver right above me. "Run Minho!" I yell. "Not without you! I'll be right back. Try not to be eaten!" Minho bolts onto his feet. "Not funny!" Then after a couple seconds Minho, Newt, Alby, and Thomas. Right when the griver is about to sting me the boys start stabbing it like crazy. Then it stings m-

When I woke up Aris and Minho were the only ones up again. "Good morning beautiful." Aris said making Minho turn in my direction. "Good morning Aris." I reply. "What does a pretty girl like you do in the morning." He asks while sitting down next to me. I scooted over and was about to speak but Minho beat me to the punch. "Talks with her boyfriend." I noticed he gave his sheet to Thomas and crawled under my sheet. Aris looked disappointed and walked away. "Sorry didn't mean to upset him I just got jealous." Minho then bit down on my neck. "Minho stop it." I told him while pushing his head off my neck.

"Alright shanks lets go!" Minho yelled. We were walking until a group of cranks come over to us. "Hey girly. Where you going?" One of them asked me. "The Safe Haven." I said. He sneered at me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Well your coming with us before you go to the 'save haven'." And I was dragged away. "Hey! Give her back!" Minho had already swung at the guy and sent him to the ground. Newt and some of the others had broke out into some small fights. Minho and I had the guy who tried to take me away. Minho had swung and now it was my turn. My fist connected with his face and he came tumbling down. Newt was heading toward us at full speed. "Well let's go guys." Newt said. We both nodded and started walking. "Hey you okay there?" I asked Minho. "Yeah sure." Minho mumbles. I sighed and just kept walking. We finally made it to the city and settle in a building for the night. "Well today has been lovely. Hasn't it?" Newt asks while walking up to us. "Lovely, not what I would call it but okay." I said. As Minho and I crawl under the blanket he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I love you"

"Love you too, Keeper"

---------------------------------------------

@ohmypotterx I hope you like it. But if you don't that's okay too.