#37 they find out you self-harm(AU)

Newt:
It was a normal day, wake up and go get coffee. But today I was careless and wore short sleeves. When Newt walked in his eyes stopped at my wrists. "When?"He gently took my wrist into his hand. "When what?" I asked. "When was the last time?" He asked, looking my into my eyes. "2 months." I say, a voice nearly over a whisper. "We started dating 2 months ago." He says, his eyes widening slightly.

"Yeah..." I say, blushing. "You stopped...when we starting dating.." He mumbled to himself. "Newt, you're the reason why. You're the reason I can get up everyday without automatically looking to the dark. You're the reason I can stay strong because now I know there will always be someone there who will lend me a shoulder to cry on. Who will always listen to me ramble on and on for days end. You're the reason why I can smile everyday."

He embraces he in a lovingly, tight hug. Not that I mind. "Please, please promise me you won't ever, ever hurt yourself again." He says in the weakest voice I've ever heard him talk in. "I promise." I say, strong and true.

Minho:
It happened when we were running. I thought that my scars weren't that visible to the naked eye so I wore short athletic shorts. I was wrong. We were taking a break and Minho looked down at my thighs. "New sho-" he stopped talking when his eyes came across my scars. "(Y/N)?" He said. I finally realized what he was starring at and felt a couple tears come to my eyes. He pulled me close and made me promise never to do it again.

Thomas:
After he found out he wouldn't let you out of his sight for weeks. He was sacred that if he did you would do something he didn't like. So to help, he hid all pointy and sharp objects from you to help you break your nasty habit.

Gally:
He didn't scold you, he didn't try and comfort you. All he did was sit you down, tell you what you were doing was wrong, and you promised never to do it again. And in some crazy way, he helped you more than broken promises and empty words ever did.

Alby:
One night while you two were cuddling he grabbed your wrist to help you up an you winced. You pulled away from him and he questioned you until you have in and rolled up your sleeves. He kissed every single one and kept close watch on your wrists for the next 5 weeks.
----------
This is for @im_a_fab_penguin and I know I asked what kind of smut but for some unknown reason I can't write straight smit that well. I mean I can sorta write it but it feels weird when I do so I hope this makes you happy.